View attachment 368820
Thx for the honor of selecting wesley my new submission for italy :)
And could you maybe add japan or just some various countries i have a few more regens that could be contenders :)

View attachment 368820
Thx for the honor of selecting wesley my new submission for italy :)
And could you maybe add japan or just some various countries i have a few more regens that could be contenders :)

ZoomButt.gif

I will for sure we may have to combine nations as I am leaving in a few weeks but it sounds like a great idea so let me know what countries you were thinking of but again we would have to combine them with other nations and I would pick 2-3 winners a week. :D

Well as far as i am concerned, spain has not been done yet, it would be good if you were to do wales aswell, seeing alot of the PL clubs get up alot of quality welshmen from their academies :)

Japan , Russia and Georgia* Not sure if i spelled that correctly .

Well as far as i am concerned, spain has not been done yet, it would be good if you were to do wales aswell, seeing alot of the PL clubs get up alot of quality welshmen from their academies :)

Japan , Russia and Georgia* Not sure if i spelled that correctly .

Done, good suggestions from both of you, hard to think of all the countries sorry :D

Two times in a row now for Roderickje, can anyone dethrone the regen king!!! I only wish that I had some quality regens like that :'(
View attachment 369700

Very Unique this week we will have two countries and two winners this week, the first country this week is.......

......is Portugal.

Which my other nationality.
:D
(I am only 1/4 Portuguese but still)​

The other?

Wales, so who can find the best Welshman???​

Nice regens here is one from my game he is does not look like much now but he has grown a lot in just the past 6 months, for me he will end up like Cristiano Ronaldo without the big ego and great teamwork so basically a less selfish CR7XD

View attachment 371326 His current rating is only 1* star so far so he got 4 more to grow

mmm not as good but still decent

who mine? remember my guys are 16 and 19! Look at the mentals on Reis, and just look at Crabbe...

This week we have two countries again. First up is.....

San Marino, this may be the toughest one yet:D