Regen training

ngocyen

Reaction score
I found some regen starting my 3rd season with MU. My training facilities and staff are all world class. However, all my regen attributes do nothing but drop? I tried to tweak my training schedule around but still no improvement.
Any idea whether something is wrong or it's just normal because regen stats are too anormal according to game system?

sometimes the attributes will go down for a while and then go back up again after some time. if the drop is not too significant, i normally wont mind. however, if the decline is too much, then there might be something wrong with the training schedule

My training is close to tug's, albeit a little harder.
Is training enough for young players to improve or they also need competitive match experience? The reason of my regen decrease stats may be due to the fact he acts only as super sub and not first team player?
I think of that because though my coach team has 5 stars in every training type, I have not seen much stats gain for Macheda, Verratti and this regen. Not until I let them play more. The problem is that my team has many better players already so it's hard for youngster to get in for more than 30 min each match from the bench.

well, having 1st team football does play a part as well. try to more or less involve your youngsters in matches when possible. getting an experienced player to tutor him would also help as well

Thanks for your advice. I will update once I get some results.