Regened player joins in 3 years, could this screw up his development?

Doougii

Reaction score
OK, so I found this player, payed waaaaaay too much for him but that's not my main concern.
View attachment 299483
Due to his age and nationality(?) he can't make transfer to the UK till he's 18 i'm assuming. Whilst making the transfer I read something that said I could loan him out whilst he's there but unless I'm missing it or screwed the offer up, I can't find it. Is there anything I can do to aid his development whilst he's there?

no, he wont be under your control till after the transfer date. he wont be your player till after the join date.

You can't loan him out because he's not your player officially until 1/1/2019. It's due to him only being 15, by the way.

You can't loan him out because he's not your player officially until 1/1/2019. It's due to him only being 15, by the way.
That really is a shame, thanks the both of you. Luckily and ironically for me however, they have transfer listed their main LB Patrice Evra who I can sign and it seems that their #2 in that position is my regen. I guess everyone wins, Spartak get some more money, I get a backup player for the season and my regen gets playing time.