Dodds

Reaction score
Hi all and merry Crimbo,

just oust a quick one, are the regens pre set! As in do the same ones turn up at same time or is it possible to create through facilities new unseen regen, I wanna start at Gateshead with the view of not buying at all and only using homegrown players, bit of a challenge

Dodds

Your youth set up and it's graduation of players is completely random, even at Gateshead, you have the chance of having the next Ronaldo or Messi graduate from your academy. The better your youth setup is, the more higher quality players that come through your doors is possible. Having a good Head of Youth Development, an extensive youth recruitment network, more money paid into Junior Coaching, affiliate clubs around the world and being in a known football producing country are all factors that can define the quality of potential graduates. But like I said, it's still completely random, Four youth intakes at Man United has given me 3 players that were worth the time and effort of immediately trying to get them to improve.

My Average at United is around 16 players per intake, 3 have been listed as 4.5/5* Potentials from the get go. The rest were a maximum of 2* potentials.