Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey, this has probably been asked before, but my friend found a brilliant young spanish striker by the name of francisco fernandez gomez, 16year old striker from cartagena in spanish 2nd league....

But I cant find him, was just wondering is there the possibility hes a regen??
I didnt realise that regens appeared at the beginning of the first seaon....

This thread can be closed when i get my answer by the way..
cheers in advance for answer guys...

Probably is.Regens have a 1 in a million chances of appearing twice in other saves mate.

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Did he have a virtual face?

regens only appear in one game for example on one of my saves i found a guy called alberto linares on another save he doesnt exist

Yeah I know they only appear on 1 game at a time, but my question was can you get regens at the very start of the game

Yes, I had the 'next David Beckham' in my Portsmouth team in FM09

Alright cheers, thats all I wanted to know....can close this now by the way, dont want forum overloaded with random pointless threads, since my question has been answered lol cheers

Alright cheers, thats all I wanted to know....can close this now by the way, dont want forum overloaded with random pointless threads, since my question has been answered lol cheers

Yes you are right, this thread is random and pointless, think more carefully next time.

In my game, there was a regen with PA 200 at the start of game!! He was Brazilian and 14 years old. bought him 2.9m. Now i'm in 2016 and he is 21 years old his value is 33.5m£. He was the Best regen back in 2009 and he is still the best in 2016 :D

Last edited:
Yes you are right, this thread is random and pointless, think more carefully next time.

Are you having a bad day or something? The guy is asking a question and points out that when his question has been answered the thread can be closed? thats more than what most people does.. No one thinks you are "cool" when you act tough, so quit it.

Are you having a bad day or something? The guy is asking a question and points out that when his question has been answered the thread can be closed? thats more than what most people does.. No one thinks you are "cool" when you act tough, so quit it.

he always seems to do it aswell. really not impressing nobody.

yes mate ive seen a few regens at the start not to good for me though.

Calm down.

No need really.

This guy has got his answer, been polite about it. Done nothing wrong.

glad to know that your question's answered. guess this thread has served its purpose ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.