Regens from Countries that aren't that good

ManUTD_Ftw

Reaction score
In my game of football manager i noticed that most regens that are good always come from countires that are pretty good such as England, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy, France, Argentina, Brazil. And that no regens appear from some countries and that most aren't that good from countries that aren't as good such as Belgium, Sweden etc.

I have only found one good player from a poor country in game.
View attachment 252051
Has anyone else seen this in their game and is there a reason there aren't many good regens from top nations?
I would like to see images of players from average or bad nations which have good players.

I haven't really found anyone in my current FM 12 save, but I did have one in my FC Roskilde save in FM 11. He was a striker from DR Congo, and absolutely ruled the world. Won the Golden Boot a couple of times and was even voted as the worlds best player in the year of 2034.

1. Scout African teams
2. ???
3. Sign their youngsters

There are lots of clubs in Africa with good youth systems. The players they produce have usually at least some potential and they are available pretty much for peanuts.

I got a quality regen from Zambia once, Africa have some good regens!!

I had a Croatian regen that I bought for 1M€ and loan him to Valencia and he was second in BBVA top scorers. Sold him for 20M€ next season :)

But yeah I do agree Brasil has the best regens.

I just got a regen striker through from ecuador who is going to be a worldy he's 18, Ill put a picture up afterwards.

I found a regen from San Marino with attributes that were comparable to C. Ronaldo! Although that was in one of my first saves on the game and i'm not sure if i took a screenshot of it, i'll try to find it

On an old save i had couple of quality regens from south africa and japan also 1 from belgium ( maybe something for SI to look at )

The regen in the first post is even weirder because there are almost no black people in Macedonia.