Status
Not open for further replies.

Drizzt

Reaction score
I know that there is Thread to show off your good Regens. However there is a lot of people that do not think that the game is capable of producing good regens in the first season of the game. In previous games in FM2010 nad the older versions of the game, I have found good regens in the first season, but kept my mouth shut as I did not had any proof in the form of screenshot. In my newest game I have found 1 really good prospect and 2 decent prospects.
And I am pretty sure that there are other people that have found some decent regens. Any comments on this subject?

I'm in season 2 with a Liverpool save and imo regens ruin the game. I've found a phenominal goalie playing for Luton called Scott Deakin. He's notably better than my current no2 Joe Hart and at least as good as Reina.
I normally refuse to sign regens with cartoon faces out of principle for as long as possible, but this guy's valued at 45k and Utd are sniffing around him. Well I'm not having that, so I've had to swallow my pride and start negotiating. I'm fairly confident he'll come, then he can sit in the ressies and rot for all I care!

Status
Not open for further replies.