Reaction score
During the coarse of the game there will be a time when you come across a regen player that is so very brilliant in all of his stats!!! only problem is his hair is fu*ked up!!!
there was a hair pack for previous football managers i wonder could it be brought out again.

There already is one. The OLT Expanded Hair Pack. :)

I hate regens as they kind of have 3-4 wonderkids in the same position, makes me very frustrating who to play :p.
And sometimes, the better they are, the uglier they get!

i love em more then i hate them
but this year they r kinda weirder then usual
too many midfielder or center backs with 18-20 acceleration and pace, and strikers with finishing like 7 or 8

Love em:D but hate how hard it can be to find brilliant bargains:(

i love em more then i hate them
but this year they r kinda weirder then usual
too many midfielder or center backs with 18-20 acceleration and pace, and strikers with finishing like 7 or 8
Agreed lol.
But I don't know why, even though the strikers have very less stat in finishing, they still can score.
And the defenders have many acceleration and less heading or defending stats, they still can defender very well.

A couple of times ive looked at the expensive ones with amazing stats and they were originally bought for 20K?:| I was gutted!!!

yeah i found a guy in brazil, he was from the ivory coast and i spotted him when he first started only i was a low league team and could'nt afford him!!! i could have bought him for 40k
Inter milan just bought him for 40 mil the next year, sick!!!

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

There already is one. The OLT Expanded Hair Pack. :)

but where is it???
could ya give me a link??

I hate regens i never sign them the fake pictures are awful id much rather theyd recycle the pictures the old players had. I think its one of the reasons why i rarely go about 2-3 seasons on any game I play.

They can be a hit or a miss really, and the best ones always come from weird & wonderful countries. On my 2010 game I had a regen who was playing for Fulham (I was Leeds United) from Panama. He scored something like 29 goals in 25 goals. He was a machine. Wish I still had the SS

You can turn the generated faces off in preferences you know... ;)

Last edited:
strange ? every star regen ive ever managed has one **** glaring flaw like one time i had a bril striker that had 20 finishing, accelaration, off the ball but 9 composure

hard to get the best before others teams to stop them costing a fortune.
sometimes good ones start at my academy|)

I personally enjoy having regen's and building them up. My brother on the other hand, hates them, and won't play a game longer than 3 seasons because of them.

I like the fact they come into the game. But it's so hard to put a name to the position, if that makes sense ?

And what is a hair pack ? XD

I like the fact they come into the game. But it's so hard to put a name to the position, if that makes sense ?

And what is a hair pack ? XD

A hair pack just adds more possible hairstyles for regens available. The pack I mentioned is way better than the default styles, which mostly look like ****.

A hair pack just adds more possible hairstyles for regens available. The pack I mentioned is way better than the default styles, which mostly look like ****.

Ahh. I thought it was for like, creating a "custom" regen XD