TurboGav

Reaction score
At what point do the world class regens start being produced and where can I find them? I finished 11th in my first season with Norwich and I won't have the budget to take us to the next level. I need a 'golden generation' to be created under the sub-standard first team.

The start coming in at the first season, and you can find them anywhere mate!

Ive had amazing regens from Paraguay, Ivory Coast, Chile. You just have to search them out mate.

Different counties have different player generating/ youth acadamy applicant dates, England is 13th of March, and the other top-talent producing countries also have their players generated around March time, so scout top countries around then. By top countries I mean the ones you would naturally think of, i.e Spain, France, Germany, Argentina & Brazil etc. As for which specific club to find them, the ones with better youth acadamies typically produce better potential stars more often.

So if you want to be get great talent for cheap, scout England on the 13th (Or any country on the day of generation) and offer contracts to the most promising players, but make sure they're lucrative enough for them to choose to come to Norwich over the club they're on trial at.

Most great regens in my save have come from Germany,France,Croatia and Brazil. I've nabbed 3 Germans who already at 18, are 2 1/2 star with 5 star potentials.

Make sure you have the right leagues loaded up in your current save. Mainly Germany, France, and Spain (and whatever odd EU nation you feel like). Playing in England I have not found much use to load up South American leagues because of the work permit issues. I could easily fill out my current Premier League squad with regens I got on free from Germany (oh my god, German regens!), France, and Spain. I would also increase your own youth recruitment network, as the youth players that are created in your own system and developed, will be the best.

There is a thread on this cause I managed to send scouts to each of the countries mentioned and found a lot of good regens.

Here's the picture showing some of the countries, hope this helps

At what point do the world class regens start being produced and where can I find them? I finished 11th in my first season with Norwich and I won't have the budget to take us to the next level. I need a 'golden generation' to be created under the sub-standard first team.

Here is a quote I found when using the searchfunction for" newgen dates"

These dates are the dates in which players from their respective countries will be created. Each country creates their regens on different days, but it is always the same day every year. Knowing these dates can really help you when scouting for wonderkids.

26th January

Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curaçao, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, St Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Surinam, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Is.

23rd February

Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia & Herz., Cyprus, Estonia, FYR Macedonia, Fiji, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tahiti, Tonga, Vanuatu

3rd March

Mexico

8th March

Australia, Croatia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, N. Ireland, Russia, Scotland, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Wales

13th March

Austria, England

17th March

Slovakia

18th March

Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Indonesia, Italy, Poland, Portugal

19th March

Bulgaria, Romania, Slovenia

25th March

Holland

28th March

Serbia, Spain

2nd April

Argentina, India, South Africa

19th April

Hong Kong, Uruguay

7th June

Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Venezuela

19th August

Sweden

27th August

Afghanistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, Chinese Taipei, Guam, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macau, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, North Korea, Northern Mariana, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, U.A.E., Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen

2nd September

Malaysia

14th September

South Korea

19th September

Chile

20th Septeber

Brazil, Ireland

23rd September

Iceland

25th September

Finland

28th September

Colombia, Singapore

3rd October

Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Rep., Chad, Comoros, Congo, DR Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, São Tomé & Príncipe, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zanzibar, Zimbabwe

8th October

China, Norway

16th October

Peru

2nd November

Belarus

27th December

U.S.A.

Sourced from: Regen dates in FM13

This was a very helpfull thread, found some worldclass regens :)

My game just produced a world class DC regen from..........China.

Thanks for all the help guys. I've been quite I'll (tonsils have been removed) I'm all better now. I've got time off at the moment, obviously, so I'll be searching hard to find the next top players. Not with Norwich though the passion for that died a little.