muMIKEfc

Reaction score
This has probably been posted before there is thousands of threads and i just don't have the time to look through them all so i apologise in advance.

Is there a way to improve the standard of regens that come through the youth systems?

I have played 15 seasons with Tottenham and have hit a stage where my first generation of regens are retiring and no good players are coming through, as a result I am struggling in the league :(

Any help is appreciated.

Ask the board to improve your Youth Recruitment Network and Junior Coaching. Also try to make sure your facilities are always the best they can be as they slowly get worse over the years if you don't keep upgrading and that means regens won't turn out as good as they can if they aren't training well.

This has probably been posted before there is thousands of threads and i just don't have the time to look through them all so i apologise in advance.

Is there a way to improve the standard of regens that come through the youth systems?

I have played 15 seasons with Tottenham and have hit a stage where my first generation of regens are retiring and no good players are coming through, as a result I am struggling in the league :(

Any help is appreciated.

Apart from the staff upgrades, the one thing you should do is scout other clubs and countires manually for youngsters. It helps to think about the future and to keep your average squad age nice and low. As a rule, I try to keep my average squad age at a maximum of 26. It's a bit pedantic I know, but I tend to sell players when they're around 29 years old, and bring in potentially world class replacements. So basically, scout as much as possible, well in advance. So you won't end up with a squad of tiring 30-somethings that result in you performing badly in the league. Good luck!