Regens regens regens last bit o help needed

Deovoultcha

Reaction score
How does one go about adding regens into a team after removing the original staff/players?

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:56 PM ----------

boomp

With regens being generated randomly by the game, I really don't see how can you add them.

Do you mean replacing the real players with players that are to get random stats?

With regens being generated randomly by the game, I really don't see how can you add them.

Do you mean replacing the real players with players that are to get random stats?

Well you know how in the editor you can edit players and whatnot like the staff? Can't you delete all of the players on a team and staff and insert regenerated players?

Well you know how in the editor you can edit players and whatnot like the staff? Can't you delete all of the players on a team and staff and insert regenerated players?

I guess you can, but you should make sure when starting a new game to tick the option to put players into every playable team.

I guess you can, but you should make sure when starting a new game to tick the option to put players into every playable team.
So let me get this straight, if I do delete all staff/players and do put players into every playable team the game will create regens based on the reputation of the team (if I did this to Barcelona or Chelsea, they'd get world class players, not amateurs and no nothing staff)??

So let me get this straight, if I do delete all staff/players and do put players into every playable team the game will create regens based on the reputation of the team (if I did this to Barcelona or Chelsea, they'd get world class players, not amateurs and no nothing staff)??

I think it should work in exactly the way you said, and give players according to the teams reputation.

But on the other hand, this is an option used to cover primarily smaller clubs, for which there aren't enough players in the database, so there might be an element of gamble.

I think the best thing you can do is try it out.
For example, delete everyone in Chelsea let's say, start a new game, just for a test, and only load the Premier so it'll only take you a little time, and give an important answer. :)

I'd be quite curious to see how it went, too.

If it works, it would be MINT because it would make creating a functional league boatloads easier.
I'll try it with Chelsea and see what happens.

If it works, it would be MINT because it would make creating a functional league boatloads easier.
I'll try it with Chelsea and see what happens.

If you're creating a league, it's really not necessary to delete the players. The option of adding players applies to where needed, even if there are some real players. It'll just make sure every playable club is covered at all positions.

I could really see a use of this for teams people don't like though.
Just delete all players, lower the reputation and it's non-league for them (6)

If you edit your team, delete all the players and when starting a new game make sure the box is ticked that says 'add players to teams' and you'll get a team of random regens.

Just tried it with Chelsea got a really good quality regen team a nice staff and overall a world class side, haven't seen them PLAY but it worked.

Glad to see the regens made sense.

This could be really applicable.

I wonder if it takes only the reputation into consideration, or possibly some other factors (league reputation coming to mind first)
I'll probably do some experimenting of my own of this when I get the chance.

Glad to see the regens made sense.

This could be really applicable.

I wonder if it takes only the reputation into consideration, or possibly some other factors (league reputation coming to mind first)
I'll probably do some experimenting of my own of this when I get the chance.
Some of those players wouldn't belong in a side like Wigan despite being in the Premiership (They were real class) but I think experimenting with this would be fun.
Plus, no Ashley Cole. (H)

Yeah, the prospect of not having to see certain people in the game is quite something, too. XD