regens want full-time contracts?

imi

Reaction score
well ive been scouting for regens, but it seems everytime i get to find a decent one they always ask for full-time contracts, even a 15 yo one, is this normal? i mean how come a new 15 years old regen is asking for a full time contract? :/

they only sign it when there 17/18. I only offer 15/16 year olds 0-3k per week i get one that wants 55k per so i just withdrew.

but then wouldnt that mean that they'd stay in their club till they reach that age?

No they come to you on a youth contract, and sing pro terms when they are old enough. Only players from South America are held at their current club until 18. It's basically a pre contract agreement, protecting you from losing the player to a compensation only transfer, as youth contracts dont require a transfer fee to be agreed, ie if you didnt sign the player on full terms, any team could offer them a contract and only pay you a nominal fee.

No they come to you on a youth contract, and sing pro terms when they are old enough. Only players from South America are held at their current club until 18. It's basically a pre contract agreement, protecting you from losing the player to a compensation only transfer, as youth contracts dont require a transfer fee to be agreed, ie if you didnt sign the player on full terms, any team could offer them a contract and only pay you a nominal fee.

well thats on south america, but on other countries, they normally do not accept youth contracts? i mean i just find it a little risky to offer a regen a contract like 3 years before and then in those years he may proves that he just isnt good enough

sometimres, they will want 15k wages. omg. lol but they are incredible regens though

but i always use the clause "number of games ,increase wages"

Just like Jake said. You offer them a full-time contract that they only sign when they are 17-18 years old. Until then, they are on a youth contract between 1~3k.