churros

Reaction score
Hello all.

So far I've been able to find pretty much every kind of regen that are very strong in every area in every position, be it a DC fantastic at marking and tackling, a full-back with fantastic defensive attributes for his age and good quickness to go along, a 16yo striker with fantastic off-the-ball and finishing attributes, a winger/inside forward with amazing pace and dribbling.

What I've never found however is a Xavi/Iniesta/Cesc kind of regen in the MC position. NOT AMC. I'm not entirely sure if regens rarely or never start out with over 14 or even 12 passing and creativity. I do manage to find plenty of MCs that my scouts recommend 5 stars, but their strong "foundation" attributes seem to usually be pace, flair, set pieces, etc. Nothing to do with being a good and creative passer of the ball.

So my question to you guys is have you found a lot of regens that start off with decent creativity/passing? Or are your most creative and best passers developed over the seasons?

I've seen a lot of regens on the "show off your regen" thread with fantastic passing and creativity, but they're mostly already trained and grown for the course of several seasons, and I don't see screens of what their attributes were when they were bought if under 18 or even 20 years old, so I can't tell if it's mostly developed or if the player already had a strong foundation. One of my main doubts here is because mental attributes seem to take forever to develop compared to physical (pace, strength etc) and technical (finishing, tackling).

Also I'd like to point out how certain real players like Jack Wilshere start off with 14 or 15 creativity and passing being only 20 years old or something. The regens I find don't even come close to that. I know Wilshere's an AMC in the game but there are plenty of ultra creative MCs as well I'm sure.

You seem to be right mate. MC is the toughest position to find top regens in. They all seem to be AMCs that are useless at tackling and marking.

The mental attributes will increase alot with age and playing time, also coaching helps alot. Agreed a deal to sign a really good regen from Boca on my current save, and signed a good BBM but can't get a work-permit (So is currently in Croatia)

I usually look at DMs when trying to find a solid CM they tend to have more balanced stats I find. The best ones usually have great mental stats too.