Lystar

Reaction score
hey gamers

can i change something in the editor, so my regens come from all over the world, with different nationalities?

hey gamers

can i change something in the editor, so my regens come from all over the world, with different nationalities?

Are you referring to the players that are brought into your U-18 ?

hey gamers

I think can change the nationalities of your staff, and should get a few different nationalities of your new regens coming through your ranks?, not sure if that correct!. Also be down to the scouting network and depends on size of club!, I wouldn't know how to change that in the editor?.

give them feeder clubs from different parts of the world not sure which role you give the feeder club though

it'll be first option on youth i think

Last edited:
If you meant what the post above are saying, it's possible as long as you have feeder foreign clubs. I had a Portuguese PA 186 regen on my United save, a guy from Cyprus and the rest from England.

If you meant changing their nationality, only with FMRTE

sorry for not being precise i my question.. i ment new players found by my club, comming through my ranks. the also called youth candidates. think i got my answer anyway. thank you

hey guys how does the regens work? like how do i activite it so i get players and where do they go?