05aleer

Reaction score
I don't seem to get many good regens and i'm not just talking about my club in the entire game and i was wondering has anyone else experienced this problem?

I don't seem to get many good regens and i'm not just talking about my club in the entire game and i was wondering has anyone else experienced this problem?

What year are you in?

How many leagues have you loaded, what is your database size?

2019 Top leagues in brazil germany spain italy france and england Meduim

2019 Top leagues in brazil germany spain italy france and england Meduim

So, 2019 with only the top leagues in those nations loaded, so 6 leagues? That could possibly be why, although since you're in 2019 there should be some. Maybe you aren't looking for them hard enough?

You could download and use Genie Scout, to see to good ones.

I have genie scout and according to it the best one there on my game is an 81% Striker

I have genie scout and according to it the best one there on my game is an 81% Striker

Load Genie Scout up, and look for players 19 and younger with a PA between 170 & 200. They'll be the players that become the best.

Done that there seem to be a lot more but not very many fullbacks is this normal? Thanks BTW

Depends. Sometimes there might be more, sometimes there aren't any. IMO regens tend to be mostly on the offensive side.

Quick question while on the subject of regens and leagues loaded .. if i decide to add more leagues in different countries during my game ... Would i still get the same type of CA + PA things with regens ?

If you's know what i mean ha ...

Quick question while on the subject of regens and leagues loaded .. if i decide to add more leagues in different countries during my game ... Would i still get the same type of CA + PA things with regens ?

If you's know what i mean ha ...

Hmmm, if I got you right...
Every country has it's PA range (if you'd like to call it that - f.e. Brazil produces higher PA players than - sadly - Austria) and I think(! - not 100% sure right now) you'll get more regens in a "loaded country". BUT not FROM a loaded country. Your regens will not be affected by that. This is affected by your clubs reputation and the country your club's located in. F.e. Bayern Munich get's better regens as some German 2nd division club, but those will still be better than regens of a club in Burkina Faso.

[edit]
Still I would recommend as many active/loaded leagues/countries as your PC can handle. Much more fun with more players/regens loaded. Also, players of a loaded country/league will develop better/more than players from a not loaded country/league.
[/edit]

Hmmm, if I got you right...
Every country has it's PA range (if you'd like to call it that - f.e. Brazil produces higher PA players than - sadly - Austria) and I think(! - not 100% sure right now) you'll get more regens in a "loaded country". BUT not FROM a loaded country. Your regens will not be affected by that. This is affected by your clubs reputation and the country your club's located in. F.e. Bayern Munich get's better regens as some German 2nd division club, but those will still be better than regens of a club in Burkina Faso.

[edit]
Still I would recommend as many active/loaded leagues/countries as your PC can handle. Much more fun with more players/regens loaded. Also, players of a loaded country/league will develop better/more than players from a not loaded country/league.
[/edit]

Thanks mate, exactly that.

I cant start a game with loads loaded but can add them and laptop takes to it fine. Just didnt really know whether anything would change regarding PA range etc.

Just would like to find a gem from an obscure country.

Thanks again.

Well, wishing you all the best, but I seriously doubt it :)
I was lucky without believe to get this guy (been first team ever straight, bought him for 1.2m at 19yrs), but don't count on such luck mate ;)
View attachment 341689

Ive had a fair few .. Just didnt know if i could get one by adding league during a game thats all.

I always experience quality fullbacks from every South American country expect Brazil, where they produce good CB's and AMC's or strikers.

Now, whilst I not really sure what this 81% refers to, I am going to assume its how good he is/can get in a certain( and his best role). If this is the case, then I would not look too much at it. After all, this tool can't know how good some specific stat can get under you training, even I he has reached his peak in terms of CA towards his PA. You can always retrain a player into being a different kind of player more suited for a specific role.