Reaction score
i am now in my 5th season with brentford in the year 2019 and because most players i know are now fairly old/retiring ive started to scout for young regens to replace them, but while i have occasionaly found players on other games that turn out to be world class superstars without very little effort i often find that they are mostly playing for other clubs

so when i am looking for regens what do you think are the best attributes to look at, and where do the best regens tend to come from?

This is what is in that thread

Goalkeeper Key Attributes: Aerial Ability, Command of Area, Handling, Reflexes, One on Ones

Central Defenders Key Attributes: Jumping, Marking, Tackling, Positioning, Strength

Full Backs Key Attributes: Pace, Tackling, Positioning, Work Rate, Stamina

Wing Backs Key Attributes: Pace, Tackling, Crossing, Work Rate, Stamina

Defensive Midfielder Key Attributes: Marking, Tackling, Positioning, Work Rat5e, Strength

Midfielder with Defensive Duties (MCd) Key Attributes: Marking, Positioning, Passing, Teamwork, Stamina

Side-Midfielders Key Attributes: Passing, Crossing, Positioning, Teamwork, Work Rate

Wingers Key Attributes: Pace, Acceleration, Technique, Flair, Dribbling

Attacking Midfielder
Key Attributes: First Touch, Technique, Creativity, Flair, Decisions

Deep Lying Forward (FCd)
Key Attributes: Technique, Creativity, Long Shots, Strength, First Touch

Advanced Forward (FCa) Key Attributes: Acceleration, First Touch, Off the Ball, Finishing, Composure

so you don't all have to leave the thread just to find out!

Ok..so send your scout to region likes Spain, France, Germany, England and Portugal. In my games, the regens are a lot of them coming from Europe country. These are the clubs that have produce the good regens.

Argentina: Velez, Racing, Boca, River and San Lorenzo

Brazil: Santos, Gremio, Sao Paolo, Palmeiras, Cruzeiro

Colombia: Atletico Nacional

Cameroon: Coton Sport

Chile: Colo colo, Universade (spelling maybe wrong)

England: Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd, Aston Villa, West Ham, Leeds, Tottenham

Germany: Bayern, Leverkusen, Wolfsburg, Werder Bremen, Dortmund, Aachen

Portugal: Porto, Sporting, Benfica, Braga

France: Paris, Monaco, Lyon, Marseille, Nice

Spain: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Sevilla, Valencia, Villarreal, Athletic

Mexico: Atlas, Cruz Azul, Pumas

It is more than these about the list of clubs that always produce a good regen. The regen actually presented start in season 2009-2010. You just go to Big Clubs and see their player ages in 1st team squad. If there are player under 20 in 1st team squad, they actually are the good regens.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f55/share-your-regen-t8854.html

so what are the best attributes for a 16 or 17 year old that will become world class as a young defender might have a 17 rating for jumping, but nothing else and may never actually be that good in the future?

if your scouts say he has a high potential you shouldn't be worried about low stats, they will improve. the most important with regens is you want to find out theyr potential ability. A young player can be trained for different possitions and trainings schedule so you can make him like you want him to be