rvallant

Reaction score
I've tried searching the forums for more information on this but can't find it >.<

Basically, I've been using the dates provided in these forums for when the regens occur but I've never ever been regen hunting before.

So I have a question since I want to get into this obsessive compulsive diamond-hunt!

Firstly; do regens spawn everywhere or just in the nation of their birth?

Say for example I'm looking for Chile's regens, I've looked at all the teams from Chile found only 2 players. I ran a search for Chilian nationals under the age of 18 and again only found those 2 players. Would I therefore be right in assuming those two are the only regens available from Chile for that one season only?

To add information; both players were 15 years old and just cropped up.

Secondly; which of the above methods are best for searching for them? Manually going through every club (sounds tedious...) or the player-search thing?

Again apologises if I've missed a thread explaining all this (I did look!) and hopefully there will be some tips for my first ever regen-hunt =D

look in the best clubs.
barcelona, real madrid etc
under 18s.

Eh, I would but the problem is I'm Coventry!

Not too sure I can match the top clubs for their own regens. I can't even pinch this Irish regen I found from Shamrock Rovers yet haha!