amathews3416

Reaction score
Does anybody know if the starting value on regen's is directly correlated to how good they are or their potential? Should I even bother looking for regen's under a certain value ex: 500k. Seems like all the lower valued regen's I scout none of them are recommended to turn out to be good/leading premier league players. Just looking for overall advice on how to limit my search for quality regen's.

Thanks

It's more related to their reputation I've found. You could find a goalkeeper, for example, with exceptional potential and his reputation is local, you could get him for about £20k.

Or It Could Just Generally be How Well The Club Your Buying Them From Rate Them.
i Bought a regen from a club in paraguay with a PA of 195, he was already world class at 19, better stats than messi already, and it cost me 6 million when he was valued at 550k.. so it depends on the clubs valuation.

Depends who you are buying from. I notice some small clubs don't realize what they have.

This is ESPECIALLY true for goalkeepers. You can routinely buy fairly good quality GKs for under 50k. I buy them up by the bushel, loan them out for a two or three years, keep the best ones that I think can contribute to my team, and sell the rest at at least a 200% profit if not higher.

For continental/world class regen outfielders however, they usually cost around 500 thousands US dollars if you are buying for lower reputation clubs.