Reaction score
i am in my 9th season now and im manageing everton and england, my question is why aint there better english talent, i havent saw one english/british wonderkid since the regens where entering the game.

i have been searching the globe and have found some but never in england

i have bought a few good english players and i am trying to turn them into wonderkids what is the best way to do this?

Give them enough playing time , get them a tutor , a good training schedule.

If you are struggling to find good British Regens try asking to develop your Youth Academy so you get a better crop of youth coming through.

im in 12th season with man united, most of my team is english regens, although the national team is still shuffle, for some reason

All the best regens on my game are Brazilian, and I didn't even load their database at the beginning! However, there are a large portion of English ones coming through and I think it's something to do with virtually every team in the premier league in my save upgrading their youth and training facilities a few times over.

extra info: Ignore what your scout and coaches rate them as, if they have potential in your eyes, then develop them.

Check out my youth product regen below, he was supposedly a 1 star potential when he came through my academy, he's still not excellent yet but I'd definitely class him higher than a one star at present.

If I get him playing regular footy for either me or an ok championship side for the next two seasons, past experience tells me he'll be at least a 3 star by the time he is 23 (by which time he'll be playing regularly in my own team and on his way to becoming a world class player)