affluence

Reaction score
this regional boundaries are realy difficult to make it work! is it ok if i leave one of east,west,north or south empty? i mean what if there is just sea there?shell i leav it empty?and there is also some difficulties with team numbers!!! cause editor tries to spread teams equel!!!

looks like its not enough just setting boundaries for leagues. all teams has to be set to their regional divisions! and it is sooo difficult! it must be a easy way to multiply all teams......!

About your last paragraph, AFAIK it's two different approaches, don't need to be both at the same time.

For my Spanish Complete I've used only the second, assigning regional divisions, and it works.

About your last paragraph, AFAIK it's two different approaches, don't need to be both at the same time.

For my Spanish Complete I've used only the second, assigning regional divisions, and it works.

yeah. thx for answer. second way is looks more guarantee! but it is so tirieng when u have more than 1000 teams! maybe this must be updated for editor! it would be so helpfull when editing divisions!

Yeah, and since cities have assigned regions it should be possible to assign a division to a list of one or more regions, so it could check team->city->region instead of just team->regional division.