Terminal

Reaction score
Regional Challenge – World Tour

I am starting a story based on the rules set out here, a challenge that I made up to get a full experience of travelling around the world and experiencing new leagues. For those who want to get the general gist of the challenge without reading the rules (rules avaliable here), in effect all the leagues available in football manager and those opened up by mods are grouped into groups, generally 5 nations or less. The goal is to achieve enough success in the region to move onto the next region, and after each the continent the next. The list of countries and the order is available on the link provided. I am also going to implement a Director of Football challenge also, just to make it a little bit more difficult (apart from I have final say so on anyone leaving the club).

Anyway leg one started with loading Kiribati, Micronesia, Tuvalu, Wallis & Futuna and Samoa. We are certainly starting in one of the smaller regions available.
2016 SEASON

2015-16_Vailima_Kiwi_FC_Logo.jpg

So immediately upon arriving there were tonnes of jobs available in the region, and for some reason Samoa seemed to attract me most. In the end after three successful interviews we got the job at Vailima Kiwi FC, predicted to finish 2nd​ in the league. The immediate problem is that we only had a handful of real players and with the club being amateur none were tied up to any real contracts with the club. Hence the carousel of trying to steal players from my club began and we gave it back. I did not have a Director of Football, so the chairman is doing the transfers. I decided to add a few transfer targets to get his teeth into and he ended up picking up a few guys. However our league start was not great, although we had plenty of time to fit in about 10 friendly matches before the season, the players had not picked up the formation that well. When we hosted Central United about halfway through the season we had lost 2 (including the match mentioned), won 2 and drawn one. This made pushing for the title difficult with such a short league season. We eventually improved after this game and won all the remainder apart from one which we lost. In the end that loss would be costly as we finished second behind surprise league winners Central United. Although we were clearly improving and part of the reason for that was the inclusion of the youth intake, most of which went straight into the first team. So the title had eluded us in our first season, but in Samoa, the Samoa Cup starts right after the league season. The format is two large groups, followed by semis and the final. We breezed the group, as we carried our late season form into the cup competition. We exacted revenge on Central United in the semi final with an easy victory showing how far we had come in a short period of time. In the final we played Adidas, who we had already beaten in the group stages and repeated the trick running out 1-0 winners with an early goal.

First piece of silverware in the bag at Vailima Kiwi and the first 50 points of 500 required in the region. At this stage it makes perfect sense to remain at Kiwi, as I see us having a good run at the league for the 2017 season and then perhaps it may be worth considering where to move next.

In case your wondering winning the same trophies with the same clubs nets less and less points the more times it is repeated so there will be ample reason to look at my options, especially since I am not sure Samoa even get a berth at the continental competitions, and there would be little danger of us lifting the trophy anyway I would gather.
HONOURS

Vailima Kiwi FC – Samoa Cup (2016)

REGION PROGRESS

Kiribati, Micronesia, Tuvalu, Wallis & Futuna, Samoa (50 points attained)

Last edited:
2017 SEASON

As expected I decided to stay at Vailima Kiwi FC, and see if we could pick up further silverware that would progress our cause in this region. In the off season there was no real way to improve the team and we braved the constant bidding from other clubs to keep our players at the club, not easy when they can walk anytime on their amateur contracts. I started the season with some serious optimism of having a genuine shot a lifting the league title. The cup run at the end of the season had convinced me that we were ready to mount that challenge, and it would be useful to win the league since we have not won it yet it would come with no points penalty. This optimism quickly faded as we lost our first game of the season, but was somewhat restored by a couple of wins. The problem was after this we ended up behind the 8 ball as we drew a couple of games, and every time we seemed to have turned a corner, we would lose a game to bring us back down to Earth. A crunch game against Central United, whom against all odds were again leading way, went our way as we scored a late goal to win 1-0 and open up the title race but we threw it away and a draw away to One Way Wind a mid table team cemented the title for Central United and the title was theres again, not bad for 33-1 at the start of the season. We finished the league season with a draw to Lupe, the favourites for the league, but since I have been in Samoa, serious underperformers. We finished third, even worse than the season before and not even close in points. As the cup period started, so did occur the youth intake again improving the team and our DoF got off his **** and started signing up some good players from opposition teams; almost exclusively players from their youth intake. So about the cup, again our form improved, perhaps not as imperious in the group as last time as we did drop some points, but we did have Central United and Lupe in our group; we managed to finish top of the group. Importantly also Central United and Lupe fell by the way side as neither could get second spot. So again we progressed to the semis and smashed Vaipuna 4-0 before destroying Moaula United 5-1 in the final to capture our second Samoa Cup.

This left me with more questions than answers as again our league form suffered before we captured to cup at a canter. At first I thought it was the players getting used to me and the way I want to play football and obviously the team quality is also improving, but it seems a little bit more confined to poor early season form, perhaps because we are just not ready for the season.

The end of a season that is salvaged by another cup win albeit this cup is only worth 37 points due to the repeated win taking our overall total to 87 points in the region. I seriously think next season whether successful or not has to be my final season at the club as we are wasting time here. We need to win the league next season no excuses.

HONOURS

Vailima Kiwi FC – Samoa Cup (2016, 2017)

REGION PROGRESS

Kiribati, Micronesia, Tuvalu, Wallis & Futuna, Samoa (87 points attained)

Last edited:
2018 SEASON

So back in Samoa for another season with Kiwi probably for the last time and this time no more excuses we needed to win the league to get me those juicy 100 points and put me a bit further along on this leg of the tour. Again in Samoa the transfer window is hot mess, where everyone is bidding on everyones players, we got a few signings but nothing that significant. The main problem is that in three years we have never been able to get all the positions in our 5-2-2-1 WB formation down, especially the wing backs. But it’s the same for everyone in Samoa, the talent pool is about an inch thick. So this time I told myself this was the season that we were going to win the league and what do you know we draw the first game of the season again. It just seems we are doomed to be always be behind from the start. Having said that we improved and put in a good challenge, but when we got to the top of the league we bottled it and lost to Vaitele Uta who were battling relegation. We again improved following this result and we were 1 point behind Vaiusu when we played them at home with a couple of games to play. Win and we would be favourites for the league with games running out, lose and it was effectively over. So it was shame we capitulated 4-0 at home. Seriously the team has no ****** bottle in the league. Anyway we finished 4th​, despite being favourites for the leagues, I still can’t explain what is going on with our league form really. Anyway to the cup, and it was business as usual, as we breezed the group winning every matched before smashing Adidas in the semi finals 5-0, however this time we lost 1-0 in the final, just to really provide the disappointment for the final season.

Think I am done at Kiwi, I will have a look around and see if there some other jobs available. I am not much of a fan of Samoa, the season is too short and it is a really hard season, very little room for mistakes, anyway we walk away with some points so it was a start.

In other news, I haven’t really mentioned it but have now got up to my National B Licence and the club agreed to fund my A license so at least that is moving along nicely.

HONOURS

REGION PROGRESS

Kiribati, Micronesia, Tuvalu, Wallis & Futuna, Samoa (87 points attained)

TEAMS MANAGED

Vailima Kiwi FC (Samoa) (2016-)

2019 SEASON

temana_kir.jpg

So I would indeed resign my position at Kiwi and set off looking for new shores in the Pacific. There appeared to be quite a few jobs going in Kiribati. Now this I took with a little bit of reservation. Firstly there is only what they call the National Championship in Kiribati, it works a bit like an American sports competition, with groups followed by playoffs until there is a grand final. Win and I can win 100 points, lose and the season would be for a waste, but first I would have to get there in the first place. So with that explained, it was definitely concerning to potentially spend year after year in Kiribati narrowly missing out or worse, plus there were even less games played. With four in the groups and up to four further games in the playoffs, seasons would be gone in the flash of an eye. Having said that I had a cunning plan to see if it could work out for me, and if not simply to keep an eye on upcoming jobs. Anyway I interviewed a few places and ended up at much fancied Tamana, apparently on paper the second best team in Kiribati (what a bit like how Kiwi were the second best team in Samoa). This was going to be interesting none the less. Anyway I handed over the reigns of transfers to the chairman and he went guns blazing out for some of the best talent in Kiribati which I was certainly thankful for. I was looking over my time at Kiwi and got the feeling that the league problem we suffered might be down to conveying tactical information to amateur sides. Since my only counter to this was to play friendly matches I arranged about 15 friendlies to both get the team up to speed and fitness, but all to observe what was working. Eventually the National Championship started, and we exploaded into action with a 7-2 win on debut, and then won another two before losing the final group game, but we were easily through and had won the group. There are then four rounds inclusive of the final in the playoffs. The first round was tight as we came through 3-2 against Maidana, before then dispatching last years champions Kuria 4-1, and then winning 3-0 against Abaiang to reach the final. This was the chance to capture my first title and the first 100 points of the round and the tour. Fortunately we came through 1-0 against Arorae to win the Kiribati National Championship and 100 points in the bag,finally I feel like we are on our way in the Pacific.

Altough initially I thought I would only be in Kiribati for a year or so, it makes perfect sense to remain here and aim for an additional 75 points for another National Championship, and I would be confident that we could get another one.

Incidentally I now have my National A License, tried to progress to the first Continental title but it was denied due to requiring my presence at training, will try again soon to get that sorted.

Anyway, all in all good progress.

HONOURS

Tamana – Kiribati National Championship (2019)

REGION PROGRESS

Kiribati, Micronesia, Tuvalu, Wallis & Futuna, Samoa (187 points attained)

TEAMS MANAGED

Vailima Kiwi FC (Samoa) (2016-2018)
Tamana (Kiribati) (2019-)

Cheers TheBattman and Sammuthegreat! Thanks for commenting!

2020 SEASON

So still in Kiribati and I am seeking a second National Championship with Tamana. The pre-season is long and a constant struggle to keep hold of players as contract offer after contract offers comes in from opposition clubs. Consequently we lost a few squad players, but generally kept the main elements of the squad together. Finally the season arrived and we started nicely with a tight 1-0 win over Maiana. We then smashed Onotoa 5-1 to secure our travel to the First stage of the playoffs. We followed this result up with a 1-0 loss to Beru before finishing the group first with a 3-0 win over Banaba. However the dream fell apart as we crashed out at the first stage of the Knockout tournament to Abaing 2-1.

With that I am pretty sure that my time in Kiribati is now over and it is time to move on somewhere else. At the moment I am finding the worst factor of these Pacific countries are the incredibly short league seasons that just bring randomness into the results and give you no room for mistakes. At the end of the day this season was a waste, no trophies and no points, but we at least walking away having won something in the country.

In other news we managed to convince the board to pay for our coaching qualifications, think I am up to Continental C Licence and studying for the B license which should help in the future.

HONOURS

REGION PROGRESS

TEAMS MANAGED

Tamana (Kiribati) (2019-)

END OF 2020-21 SEASON

wflarge.gif

So I did decide to walk away from Tamana and Kiribati, it took a little while to get a job but eventually a job came up in Wallis and Futuna, specifically Vaisevela. This time round the season still had a few games including a cup semi final and some valuable early points at the club. Our first two games were in the league and we had almost no chance to win it, but we started off with two wins which was extremely pleasing. Added to this the second game was away to Leava who we faced in the semi final of the cup next, so I was confident going into the cup game, but we were poor and ended up losing 2-1 to them, the points for the season were lost and the early optimism had been tempered. We ended up finishing the season with a draw and a win to finish the season in 3rd​ place, in the end 3 points behind the champions Vaitupu, which gives me a bit of hope that we aren’t too far away.

We will see what comes in the next season. I have been looking around and I think Tuvalu is going to be a great place to get some points, as they seem to have cups for everything and there would be plenty of points available. At the moment and at least for the next season we will be remaining at Vaisevela.

HONOURS

REGION PROGRESS

TEAMS MANAGED

Tamana (Kiribati) (2019-2020)
Vaisevela (Wallis & Futuna) (2020-)

2021-2022 SEASON

As I became acquainted with the club it became apparent that the club is losing money at an alarming rate, being almost £40k in debt, a kings ransom in Wallis & Futuna. I think we got something like £250 for finishing in our position in the league. Look I won't be resolving that issue, probably won’t even be around long enough to care, but at the end of the day I see it causing potentially issues down the line, not really in player recruitment, as they are all amateur, but I guess something will potentially have to give. Something I noticed pretty early on reading the rules of the league is that you are awarded 4 points for a win, 2 for a draw and 1 for a loss. A rather bizarre system, this kind of explains why I was a bit confused as to how we came so close last year despite me originally thinking the league was over upon arriving at the club. As the season closed in on us, we were made pre-season favourites for the league title, we had made some good signings via the DoF, but ultimately still had more holes in the team than a sieve, especially at wingback and the striker could not hit a barn door.

We however dismissed my lack of enthusiasm with a good start to the season, built early on by not conceding and a steely defence, as we got narrow victories or at least got some 0-0 draws. By the halfway point of the season we were top by a slither. But as we continued on the season we ground out results, the weird points format seemingly making the league weird to process in my mind. In the cup we got through the first stage Quarter Final on penalties after a 1-1 draw against Toloke, last years cup winners, but fell short, as we lost to Mata’utu by a 1-0 margin. With those region points dead in the water we turned to the final two games of the season, in essence if we won one of them we would be champions. We lost, but so did everyone else around us, and although slightly confused by the maths, we were Champions with a game to play on virtue that we were 4 points ahead, but since even losses get you a point, we were effectively 5 points ahead of the chasing pack and we could not be caught, we promptly lost the final game of the season also, but it didn’t really matter, Vaisevela were champions of the Wallis & Futuna Islands Premier League and I had my 100 points to boot, which came in very nicely.

In other news, I was denied progression in my coaching badges on virtue that the club is in bad financial shape, so I will have to wait to earn my Continental A Licence. It would make sense to continue at Vaisevela for another season, considering there would be up to 125 points on offer next season for the double (75 for the league and 50 for the cup). So here’s hoping we can do that much and put us within touching distance of the next region.

HONOURS

Vaisevela – Wallis & Futuna Islands Premier Division (2021-22)

REGION PROGRESS

Kiribati, Micronesia, Tuvalu, Wallis & Futuna, Samoa (287 points attained)

TEAMS MANAGED

Vaisevela (Wallis & Futuna) (2020-)

2022-2023 SEASON

I went into the new season in positive mood, there were not too many moves in the transfer market, and as we approached the new season I thought we had a good chance of achieving the double, although as mentioned last time out, the team is by no means complete, we still do not have a striker of any note and it is hurting us. Well the season started pretty badly with a loss first game of the season, and a draw next, we did then win our next game but we destined to drop more points. At this point, the league was looking bleak, however I noted that finally probably for the first time in the 8/9 years I have been in the region a Tuvalese job was available and it was too much to pass up, especially considering the poor start to the season.

END OF 2022 SEASON

_133940_fc-tofaga
_133940_fc-tofaga

491px-Tofaga_new_version.jpg

I went for an interview and got the job. In a perfect world I would have delayed until the season in Wallis was over but that was not an option and I decided to jump ship to Tofaga FC. This was no dream job by any means, they had just finished bottom and but had on Tuvalu Games Cup (not something I could claim but still showed we were completely useless), anyhow I was confident we could turn it round, plus the season was not yet over with the Christmas Cup still to play for. Although not the main cup, which would be the Independence Cup in Tuvalu it was still a minor cup and worth some points. Once again I had jumped ship but would this pay off.

So the Christmas Cup came around and of course we had minimal time to prepare, tactical familiarity was poor, but fair play to the chairman who went guns blazing to get more quality players in. The Christmas Cup starts off with groups of four teams before a semi and then the final. In our first group game we played Nui (League Champions) and lost narrowly 2-1, a little show of optimism that it was a close game. Then we beat Niaotao 1-0 before the crunch game against Lakena United (who has weirdly won this competition something like the past 7 years in row. We beat them 2-1 to make the Semi Finals in second place behind Niu. Next we played Manu Leava, whom had been impressive in their group and battered some teams in their games. I was fearful, but I shouldn’t have been as we dispatched them 5-0 to set up a final against our early foes Niu. We managed to equalise the game late to send the game to extra time and penalties, unfortunately they got the rub of the green and ran 8-7 winners on penalties. Points lost and trophies not won, but I am positive going into next season, I think we will be competitive, and there is so much silverware on offer in Tuvalu that I hope we should be able to pick up something next season.

Although last time out I said I saw myself at Vaisevela for another season and I broke that pretty early on, I do expect to spend the whole of next season at Tofaga as we gun for silverware. The only real scenario for that to change would be a better club in Tuvalu as to be honest the points available in Tuvalu far outstrip the other countries in the region, although probably the competition is also a little tougher. Anyway we march along. I plan in the off-season to see whether we can get funding for our Continental A Licence, here is hoping they agree.
HONOURS

REGION PROGRESS

TEAMS MANAGED

Vaisevela (Wallis & Futuna) (2020-2022)
Tofaga FC (Tuvalu) (2022-)

This is great, I have no idea what's going on! Haha. Is Tuvalu a country?! I don't even know that!

This is great, I have no idea what's going on! Haha. Is Tuvalu a country?! I don't even know that!

Thanks Sammuthegreat, I was hoping you could tell me whats going on because I am beginning to lose the plot here. Yeah Tuvalu is some speck of dust in the middle of the Pacific.

2023 SEASON

So as mentioned I was looking forward to the new season and was hoping that we would be pretty competitive. As the season came closer, suddenly I was made favourite for the league, that is some pretty serious work considering we finished rock bottom last time, although we had won one of the cups last season. I was not sure we could really win the league but was hoping we would be challenging. The team at least on paper was not too bad and certainly had less holes than the team I had in Wallis, but the opposition was also better and better prepared. I was hoping to get quite a few points this season so that we could realistically have a shot that next season would be my last in the region. To be honest this region is getting a little tiring. The big drawback of the Tuvalu A Division is quite simply that there are only 7 games in the league season, you play everyone once, but its quite unfair. Get all the tough team away and you are up against it automatically. To be honest the draw did not look too kind either way. I also decided that since it was becoming a real problem to arrange friendlies I would forego them all together in favour of just hopefully working our way into the season on the cold.

We started the league season with 2-2 draw, and then managed to get our first win of the season. A characteristic 1-0 win that is pretty usual for one of my teams. However we then suffered two losses that I was sure would cost us the title. We would improve to win the next two games, but our final game away to Niu basically meant that we needed a miracle to win the title, more precisely we needed to win by 6-0 to overturn the goal difference of Ha’apai United, however they were reliant on us at least drawing Niu, a loss and Niu would take the title. In the end we fell 1-0 to them. They are quickly growing to become our nemesis in this league. The league title had gone and we finished 4th​ with 3 wins, 1 draw and 3 losses. Pretty **** for a team predicted to win the league and the board were not particularly enamoured with the fact that we had not lifted the trophy. Not really sure where the media or the board are pulling these expectations from….I suspect it might be their ****! Anyway the cups were even more important, as bad performances on the cup fronts might well mean we might find ourselves out of a job….not sure what the equivalent of a P45 is in Tuvalu, but performing poorly might mean I find out.

So the first cup up was the Tuvalu Games, and again it’s a group followed by semi’s and a final. Almost every Tuvaluan cup is in this format. We started off with a disappointing 4-4 draw, before beating Ha’apai 4-0 and then winning the final game 2-1 to win the group. Next round was was again Manu Leava like the Christmas Cup last year and they got their revenge as they beat us in our own back yard by 3-2. Another piece of silverware falls through our fingers, and the board is probably not going to be too pleased.

Next up the was the Tuvalu Cup and that was a disaster, we lost our first game 3-1 before beating Niu 1-0. A draw would get us through in the final group game but we lost 3-1 again and that was the Tuvalu Cup up in smoke.

Before long the Independence Cup was up and this was the tournament outside of the league that was worth the most points, well worth winning this one. We started off with a 2-1 away win, which set us up in the group nicely. Next we drew at home to Niu 0-0 which was beginning to be an annoying fixture. The final fixture in the group it was all on the line against Manu Lavea, but we came through 4-0. In the semis we drew Nauti away, which seemed like a favourable fixture, but we ended up losing by a single goal. The away form was becoming concerning and and another cup went away. Considering the board were expecting me for some reason to win every tournament going, I was feeling like I was on borrowed time.

The Christmas Cup was our final chance at some points and if we missed out I would be ******, all these opportunities as apparently favourites and we were effing up royally. We again started the group with a nice win, before two draws got us through the groups. In the next round we played Niaotao, but away concerningly and again we lost 2-1. The season was done, and an utter failure on our part. I would do well to come out of this season still with my job in tact. What a bunch of ***** this lot are!

To be honest I have worked to hard too get to Tuvalu to **** off yet. Another season here and I hope we can win some silverware. One important factor is that slowly the tactical familiarity is becoming somewhat workable. I might institute friendlies armeggedon in the preseason to make sure the idiots are ready for the next season. Man am I beginning to hate Pacific Island football, it is ****! But god **** I need the trophies to get out of here, and its getting close to 10 years stranded in the middle of the Pacific. Starting to feel like Tom Hanks....just need to find a volleyball and I am set!

HONOURS

REGION PROGRESS

TEAMS MANAGED

Vaisevela (Wallis & Futuna) (2020-2021)
Tofaga FC (Tuvalu) (2021-)

Last edited:
2024 SEASON

As promised I set up more friendlies against the U20s and B team than the length of the league season. This way I envisioned all the kinks in the team would be sorted by the time we arrived at the season and hopefully this season we could actually perform as I expect the team to perform! As the season approached, the media gave us the kiss of death again by making us favourites and this the odds as low as Evens. I am still not sure how they are coming up with this. So the first game of the season was going to be important with so little games to make an impact. We were away at Ha’apai United but got a sound victory by 2-0. Next was our nemesis Niu at home and this time we came through 1-0. The next game was also at home at Tamanuku and we came through 3-0. We were showing the form of champions with a 6 goals scored and none conceded and more importantly 9 points on the board and we were already clear at the top. Next Lakena United away and we dispatched them 5-1, this is when I started to believe, it was now looking likely that we could take the title. A showdown against Nauti who were in second was going to be the game to either confirm us or bring us down to earth, I needn’t of worried as we came through 4-0 on their ground. Surely it was finally going to happen, we were going to be champions. A win against Niutao and the title was ours, and as we came through 4-2, we had done it. We were Tuvalu A-Division Champions and more importantly for me 100 points. One more win and we would end with a perfect season. We faced Manu Leava with an opportunity to be immortal here on Tuvalu through this feat, when the final whistle went and we had won 1-0, we knew we had completed something special. 7 games won and undefeated in the league.

Next up were the cups and considering there are 4 cups, I calculate a potential 140 points available. Win all 4 trophies including the Independence Cup and we would complete the region in one go! That was the mission, it would be difficult but, the league season had filled me full of enthusiasm that we could do it.

So the Tuvalu Games rolled around the first cup on offer. In the groups we breezed past everyone with 1-0, 5-0 and 5-1 wins. In the semis we faced Nauti away, a difficult tie as I saw it but we got through it 3-2. It was surely destined to be as we faced Ha’apai United in the final whom we had beaten in the first game of the Games. But we capitulated 2-0, our first loss of the season, in fact the first time we didn’t win this season. So disappointed to not walk away with the Cup.

Next cup up is the Tuvalu Cup, we got through the groups with a 0-0 draw, and two wins 5-4 and 1-0 respectively. In the semi finals we faced Manu Leava and smashed them 4-0 to make the final. In the final we faced Niutao, who we we beat in the 5-4 thriller earlier in the competition. This time round it was nowhere near as close as we destroyed them 5-1 to win our second piece of silverware and 30 further points on the region points count.

The Independence Cup was next and this one was the most important of the cups. We started well winning 3-0 before losing our next game away to Manu Leava 3-1 away. The decider would come against Niu away, but we had grown as a team and recorder a famous 4-1 win at their place. Next up in the semis we faced Nauti at home and triumphed 2-0, to set up a return encounter with Manu Leava. The final finished 2-2 after extra time, but we came through on penalties 4-2, to win the Independence Cup and take another 50 points.

The Christmas Cup was the final cup and a win, could be difference between any trophy being enough next season and having to win specific trophies to finish the region. We got through the group with a 1-1 draw and two wins by 5-1 and 4-0. In the semi finals we drew Lakema United and somehow lost a game in which we had 19 shots to their 2 by 1-0. A disappointing end, but we proved this season that we can not only win trophies in Tuvalu but also dominate. A very enjoyable season, hopefully the next season will be my last in the region and we can move on to the next.

In other news, we got our Continental A Licence and the club agreed after finishing the league season to fund my Pro Licence, so following that I will have all my badges secured.
HONOURS

Tofaga FC – Tuvalu A-Division (2024)
Tofaga FC – Tuvalu Cup (2024)
Tofaga FC – Independence Cup (2024)

REGION PROGRESS

Kiribati, Micronesia, Tuvalu, Wallis & Futuna, Samoa (467 points attained)

TEAMS MANAGED

Vaisevela (Wallis & Futuna) (2020-2021)
Tofaga FC (Tuvalu) (2021-)

Haha, still so confusing. Great season though, amazing the difference a bunch of friendlies can make