psvpingu

Reaction score
Hi,
Apologies if this has been answered before or is bleedingly obvious, but i cant seem to find the answer on any forum or from trying myself
I'm wanting to create a new cup the 'Warwickshire cup' which will be the same 8 teams every year regardless of their division, however when i try to create it and add to nation comps, the wizard asks me to add divisions and i cant seem to skip this to just add the 8 teams i have added as registered when initially creating the cup.
Im not sure which divisions to add if any because of just wanting the 8 teams
Any help or tips for where i'm going wrong would be much appreciated

Hi,
Apologies if this has been answered before or is bleedingly obvious, but i cant seem to find the answer on any forum or from trying myself
I'm wanting to create a new cup the 'Warwickshire cup' which will be the same 8 teams every year regardless of their division, however when i try to create it and add to nation comps, the wizard asks me to add divisions and i cant seem to skip this to just add the 8 teams i have added as registered when initially creating the cup.
Im not sure which divisions to add if any because of just wanting the 8 teams
Any help or tips for where i'm going wrong would be much appreciated

You're in luck, this seems more difficult than it actually is but there is an easy work around if you don't want to have to go into the Advanced Editor. Create a league and name it whatever your cup is. Add those 8 teams to the "Teams(Secondary Division)" tab and then when you're setting up the cup, use that league. Since it's not being scheduled,there'll be no fixtures but it's defined those teams to bring up each year.

You're in luck, this seems more difficult than it actually is but there is an easy work around if you don't want to have to go into the Advanced Editor. Create a league and name it whatever your cup is. Add those 8 teams to the "Teams(Secondary Division)" tab and then when you're setting up the cup, use that league. Since it's not being scheduled,there'll be no fixtures but it's defined those teams to bring up each year.

Thank you,that makes it easier... i will give it a go (i didn't realise there was an advanced editor)