cojo88

Reaction score
I am currently making my own version of the English league and want to make it quite similar to the Brazilian model. I am making a slightly smaller league (16 rather than 20 teams) and getting rid of the league cup in favour of a regional league. I've seen the Brazilian nation rules show the state championship as a cup competition and each state competition (eg rio state, sao paolo state) are obviously already created but do not show in the nation rules. They come under the state championships banner. I have created a English Regional Championship as a cup and also the North West version. However I cannot get the North West competition under the regional championship in the same way each Brazillian state competition is under the Brazillian State Championship competition.

Does anyone have any ideas how to achieve this?

I don't think it's possible to group cups in with league in the Editor. You'll have to leave the cups as separate entities.

On a slightly related note, I've made an English regional database that you might enjoy. The normal domestic season is cut in half (19 games for Premier League, 23 for League 1 etc) but then the rest of the matches are made up from 12 team regional leagues and cups (North West, North East, East Midlands, West Midlands, South West, Central, South East, East Anglia). There's a fair bit on prize money in the regional leagues.View attachment 372098