registering players

Chocman

Reaction score
Im in my 8th season with Liverpool and have never had this problem. I can't register players for the 2nd phase of the Champions League. I need 4 Home grown at the club and 4 more from England. I dont have many domestic players so normally I have to put a few of my reserve players on the roster. It won't let me do that this time, I just flat out can't register my team for teh Champions League 2nd phase. Does anyone have an idea?

you in trouble

lol, sorry well honestly if you do have players in the reserves that fit the conditions and the game doesn't let you put them in I suggest restarting or reinstalling coz it could be a bug, but I don't really understand your youngsters training method though. If it doesn't work, then...

Try promoting them to the first team, maybe it will let you register them then?

Or instead of buying millions of foreigners, how about buying English players??? After all you are playing in the ENGLISH Premier League!!!

Yer just go off where you register go to your u18s pick some english players promote them go back on and then put them in. Then demote them again lol.

Yer just go off where you register go to your u18s pick some english players promote them go back on and then put them in. Then demote them again lol.

Yeah, thats what I normally do. Been doing it that way for 8 seasons, but it wont let me do that now.

I was trying to figure my problem out and then I saw in the dropdown menu from view, one of the option is "debug". When I click on that it changes teh view of my roster and shows the unique IDs, but I don;t know if there is anything else I can do. Any help would be hugely appreciated, like Ive said Ive been playing this game for 8 seasons and I;d like to continue with it.

In the third season of the spanish league, Im Ath Madrid an I bought Marek Hamsik for 31 mil, he played first game of the season but i havnt been able to play him since with it saying he is unregistered!! I definately registered him in both as its in my inbox news, Any Ideas??