Reina, Adler or Akinfeev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waseyx

May 22, 2010
I'm Liverpool after the first season and Adler and Akinfeev are both on the transfer list for a price of 10mil.

Now I just wanted to get opinions on which one I should get, or stick with Reina?.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this question.

jordyoffy

Feb 15, 2010
out of those i'd choose akinfeev evry time, plus you'll get more years out of him than the others because he a bit younger i think

winfield

Feb 2, 2010
Reina's only 3 years older. It's not like he's a geriatric. But Akinfeev has better anticipation and composure a few years in. It's really down to Adler vs Akinfeev - Adler sucks at throwing (not that it's that important but still). You probably could sell Reina and get 80-90% of the transfer fee to cover Akinfeev.

Waseyx

May 22, 2010
Reina's only 3 years older. It's not like he's a geriatric. But Akinfeev has better anticipation and composure a few years in. It's really down to Adler vs Akinfeev - Adler sucks at throwing (not that it's that important but still). You probably could sell Reina and get 80-90% of the transfer fee to cover Akinfeev.
That's what I was thinking,

I managed to get 12.75mil for Reina.

And I got Akinfeev for 10mil, happy days :D

Thanks guys.

cmh9090

Jan 24, 2009
Can you stop creating threads comparing two or more players. It's bad enough having more than one thread on a player, never mind the endless possibility of comparison threads that can be created.

If you're desperate to compare players to see which one you can buy try the following...

• Search for the threads for each indivdual player on here and take a look at what has been said.
  • Use your scouts in game to have a look at them.
  • Oh and last but not least... Use the comparison tool on FM!

You will be infracted if you create one of these comparison threads. :wub:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/who-should-i-buy-sell-t21700.html

Status
Not open for further replies.