Reina denies Liverpool exit claim

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Liverpool keeper Pepe Reina denies reports he has told manager Roy Hodgson he wants to leave the club.

More...

Yay, don't go. It's lose lose for both MU and LFC.
MU suddenly realises they bought a bad GK.
LFC suddenly lost their best GK.

Yay, don't go. It's lose lose for both MU and LFC.
MU suddenly realises they bought a bad GK.
LFC suddenly lost their best GK.

Reina is one of the best keepers in the in the world, why would if be bad if Man Utd were somehow able to get him (which they can't tbh)

Good. If we have any chance of furthering our position in the league, we need a GK like him. In my opinion the best in England, and one of the best in the world. I have said it before and I will say it again, Reina will be here long term.

He's a loyal player, he won't leave. When we finished out of the top 4 last season he was the first person to say he doesn't want to leave and he wants to help the club get back into the top 4. He also said in a interview he hopes to end hi career at Liverpool.

In my opinion he's in the top 3 GKs in the world. Glad he doesn't want to go he's a vital player for us.

Stupid people FTW.
And I knew he was a good team man and probably wouldn't come to us. Well theres always a door open for someone and I'm looking at you De gea.

I wouldn't say he is the best keeper in the PL but he is most definatly the most valuable if you take his age and ability into count. I think if Pool don't start making huge steps in the next 2 years why wouldn't he want to leave, every player wants to be winning trophies and Reina is no different. I could easily see him as number 1 Utd, Arsenal and even Barca.

I wouldn't say he is the best keeper in the PL but he is most definatly the most valuable if you take his age and ability into count. I think if Pool don't start making huge steps in the next 2 years why wouldn't he want to leave, every player wants to be winning trophies and Reina is no different. I could easily see him as number 1 Utd, Arsenal and even Barca.

I disagree mate. If he were to leave he wouldn't go to another Premier League team, especially Man Utd as a sign of respect for Liverpool. Doubt Liverpool would even accept a bid for him from another premier league team. Could see him back in Spain or Italy.

Good. If we have any chance of furthering our position in the league, we need a GK like him. In my opinion the best in England, and one of the best in the world. I have said it before and I will say it again, Reina will be here long term.

Definitely one of the best in the world, but I don't think he's the number one in England. I think Cech and van der Sar are hogging top spot, but on his day, Cech can be unstoppable

If he didn't want to leave a year ago when we finished 7th, why would he want to go now? New owners, new ambition and my favourite Liverpool player. Best goalkeeper in the league, one of the best in the world.

I disagree mate. If he were to leave he wouldn't go to another Premier League team, especially Man Utd as a sign of respect for Liverpool. Doubt Liverpool would even accept a bid for him from another premier league team. Could see him back in Spain or Italy.

well apparently he has a 20million release clause in his contract so if Utd or Arsenal bid that much Pool wont have a say in it. Lets not forget Reina is not a Pool fan he dosen't owe them anything and footballers move places they never thought people would, i mean remember Alan Smith.

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

If he didn't want to leave a year ago when we finished 7th, why would he want to go now? New owners, new ambition and my favourite Liverpool player. Best goalkeeper in the league, one of the best in the world.

Because the lad wants to win trophies, he plays for a country that has dominated world football for 4 years so you can't blame the lad for wanting more success week in week out.

well apparently he has a 20million release clause in his contract so if Utd or Arsenal bid that much Pool wont have a say in it. Lets not forget Reina is not a Pool fan he dosen't owe them anything and footballers move places they never thought people would, i mean remember Alan Smith.

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Because the lad wants to win trophies, he plays for a country that has dominated world football for 4 years so you can't blame the lad for wanting more success week in week out.

Then you may want to read my second sentence.

one of the Best GK in the world... makes a few mistakes now and again but if we had almunia or fabianski we'd be relegated cus the amount of times reina has saved us is legendary!

Back