Reina denies Liverpool exit claim

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 1K
well apparently he has a 20million release clause in his contract so if Utd or Arsenal bid that much Pool wont have a say in it. Lets not forget Reina is not a Pool fan he dosen't owe them anything and footballers move places they never thought people would, i mean remember Alan Smith.

Was this 20 mill release clause put in his new contract he signed? I think that if it was there someone would have already tried to use it to sign him. He is a keeper that is worth over £20 mill so if a big team wanted him then they would have surely activated it by now. Just my thinking anyway.

Ignore anything CJACKO says, he's just a lonely troll.

he has Me!!!!!!

Anway Reina is a top class keeper, who i would like to see replace VDS when he retires, but i wonder if Shay Given would be worth a punt??

Im not lonely i have mates, family, a dog, a fiancee and as i only found out today a baby on the way.

Oh and i have Scott ;)

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Was this 20 mill release clause put in his new contract he signed? I think that if it was there someone would have already tried to use it to sign him. He is a keeper that is worth over £20 mill so if a big team wanted him then they would have surely activated it by now. Just my thinking anyway.

Its just what i have heard by media who are well in at Pool, it might not be true its just what i heard mate.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

he has Me!!!!!!

Anway Reina is a top class keeper, who i would like to see replace VDS when he retires, but i wonder if Shay Given would be worth a punt??

My uncle said to me the other day he heard that Utd want Given, my question to that would be why would City want to sell to Utd?? But it would be a good replacement for VDS.

If Reina signed a contract with a 20 Million release clause, he'd be at Barca by now..

If Reina signed a contract with a 20 Million release clause, he'd be at Barca by now..

You say that but Barca like Valdes, he is part of the furnature abit like Casillas is at Madrid and Cech is at Chelsea etc etc.

Im not lonely i have mates, family, a dog, a fiancee and as i only found out today a baby on the way.

Oh and i have Scott ;)

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Its just what i have heard by media who are well in at Pool, it might not be true its just what i heard mate.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

My uncle said to me the other day he heard that Utd want Given, my question to that would be why would City want to sell to Utd?? But it would be a good replacement for VDS.

Ye I have heard it as well but I don't believe it to be true for the reasons I stated before

You say that but Barca like Valdes, he is part of the furnature abit like Casillas is at Madrid and Cech is at Chelsea etc etc.

If not Barca then another team. AC Milan, Roma, Bayern, Arsenal...

If not Barca then another team. AC Milan, Roma, Bayern, Arsenal...

Well none of them really have the cash to be fair. And playing for Roma i think would be below playing for Pool.

Well none of them really have the cash to be fair. And playing for Roma i think would be below playing for Pool.

AC Milan have a fair bit of money, the could definitely find £20 Million for one of the best keepers in the world. I'm sure Bayern could also find the money, and Arsenal definitely could.

AC Milan have a fair bit of money, the could definitely find £20 Million for one of the best keepers in the world. I'm sure Bayern could also find the money, and Arsenal definitely could.

AC Milan couldn't afford Boateng?? i would agree that Reina proberly wouldn't want to play in the German league and yer ok Arsenal have the money but they already have World Class (according to Wenger) shot stoppers Fabianski and Almunia and we all know how stubborn he is.

AC Milan couldn't afford Boateng?? i would agree that Reina proberly wouldn't want to play in the German league and yer ok Arsenal have the money but they already have World Class (according to Wenger) shot stoppers Fabianski and Almunia and we all know how stubborn he is.

But they could afford Robinho and Ibrahimovic, who is signing permanently at the end of the season. Clearly, they can stump up the cash for world-class players. I'm sure if Reina was on the market for 20 million, Wenger would sign him.

Back