• Gerrard

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Reina

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

Ride The Walrus

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
Most probably won't agree...But i think Reina is a better charater than Gerrard,better at motivating Etc.Like Hyypia,when he got older it was taken away and he played supperbly with the pressure off.Gerrard this year has been VERY under-par,and this could spur him on.Any agreements?:)

I don't see why you would choose reina:P

Why not carragher: he's a scouser, he's loyal probably more dedicated and loyal than gerrard, loves the club and i reckon he'd probably be a better captain.

Don't think you should change though......Gerrard is captain fantasticoO)

No chance.
Gerrard is Mr.Liverpool. Nobody can deny that, after him Carragher might as well be Mrs.Liverpool, because they are both scouser through and through. He has the most passion for the game out of any player in the Premier League in my opinion, probably only Rooney comes close to him with passion. Although I do hate him, he is probably the best captain in the league at any club, and in my opinion should be England captain ahead of John Terry.
Steven Gerrard was destined to be Liverpool captain from the moment he signed an academy contract. He is Mr.Liverpool, and can't be replaced until the moment he leaves.

you cant abandon him now.

hes your captain fantastic, over the past few years hes picked the entire team up by the scruff on the neck and carried them through the match single handedly on many occasions. hes liverpool fc through and through, and a dip in form along with the rest of the side shouldnt mean he gets stripped of the captaincy. i think hes a great leader, not necesarily a great motivater like hyypia, but he leads by example.

i wish we had him sat in the middle of our midfield at united, and id happily give him the armband

Last edited:
Guess i'm alone :O
He's more motivating,a good organiser Etc.
Personally i wouldn't mind selling Stevie if it were ALOT of money.If gerrard was ronaldo's age,,he'd of gone for alot more
It'd free gerrard up more

I think captaincy is overrated:S

But i don't think it would do any good changing captain.

Gerrard will never be replaced untill he retires. Removing him as captain is like removing bacon from a bacon sandwhich

You take his armband away, you wave goodbye to him from Anfield :/

No chance.
Gerrard is Mr.Liverpool. Nobody can deny that, after him Carragher might as well be Mrs.Liverpool, because they are both scouser through and through. He has the most passion for the game out of any player in the Premier League in my opinion, probably only Rooney comes close to him with passion. Although I do hate him, he is probably the best captain in the league at any club, and in my opinion should be England captain ahead of John Terry.
Steven Gerrard was destined to be Liverpool captain from the moment he signed an academy contract. He is Mr.Liverpool, and can't be replaced until the moment he leaves.

I agree about Gerrard and Carragher being Mr and Mrs Liverpool, but im not sure about Gerrard ahead of Terry as England captain as he seems one of the best motivaters if not the best in the premiership.

I agree about Gerrard and Carragher being Mr and Mrs Liverpool, but im not sure about Gerrard ahead of Terry as England captain as he seems one of the best motivaters if not the best in the premiership.

id only vote for terry becuase he wears it as a badge of honour, you get an extra 10% out of terry when hes captain imo

N'gog is absloute *****, you all know that you are just saying that he's good because he is young (sorry Coach Carter). Sorry for the off-topic just had to clear that up. As for the replacing Gerrard as captain, just no... He will never be replaced as captain until he leaves.

Why do so many people on this forum suck N'Gog's ****... He ruins the game with his silly dives at such a young age. Geuss it's what the french teach there youngsters though eh.

N'gog is absloute *****, you all know that you are just saying that because he is young (sorry Coach Carter).

Yes he is young, and he has also got 6-7 goals this season and his goal to game ratio is ace for someone his age.

And he will get better

Why do so many people on this forum suck N'Gog's ****... He ruins the game with his silly dives at such a young age. Geuss it's what the french teach there youngsters though eh.

He ruins the game with a silly dive.

Ronaldo much have fuked the game up big style then

Last edited:

Think that's a bit harsh he has only dived once oO) However no, I don't think he will EVER develop into a good enough player.

Back