Reina for Liverpool captaincy!

• Gerrard

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Reina

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
my friend sent me a txt the day the scosuers signed him. it read like this, weve just signed a french wonderkid, daivd ngog, hes gonna be quality.

every time ngog puts in a **** performance, usually supplemented with some drogba inspired dives, i text him the following: good shift david 'the wonderflid' ngog put in for you today...

Yes he is young, and he has also got 6-7 goals this season and his goal to game ratio is ace for someone his age.

And he will get better

He ruins the game with a silly dive.

Ronaldo much have fuked the game up big style then

But Ronaldo is also the best player in the world and for N'Gog... Couldnt really say the same <)

But Ronaldo is also the best player in the world and for N'Gog... Couldnt really say the same <)

Yeah but if you think N'Gog doing 1 sill dive ruins the game maybe you should be having a go at Ronaldo

Think that's a bit harsh he has only dived once oO) However no, I don't think he will EVER develop into a good enough player.

Dive once and ur branded a diver and it will stick with you throughout your whole career. The part which got me annoyed though is that hes 19? Is it and hes diving already. Shows what football has become now.

Jesus Christ, how the **** has this resorted to a David N'Gog ''Cheat'' thread. The man has dived once compared to the countless times Drogba and Ronaldo have done.

And I said it on another thread, N'Gog has a better goals to game ratio than Berbatov this season. So yes, he is definitely ****. Morons. 6 goals in about 13 games or whatever it is (A lot coming on as sub as well) is a very good ratio for a young striker in a foreign country.

Answering the original question, Gerrard MUST stay as our captain.

I think N'gog is a good player but I will never forgive him for his dive for a penalty which cancelled out Cameron's wonderstrike :(

Bias confusion?
"Lucas for PFA award"
I think it's you who needs to clear up your bias confusion.

I think N'gog is a good player but I will never forgive him for his dive for a penalty which cancelled out Cameron's wonderstrike :(

Sorry but dive or no dive it was a penalty. You can't make such a mistimed lunge right across someone's path as they are running with the ball.

A fair result would of been a penalty for Liverpool and a booking for N'Gog.

No way can u replace gerrard as captain remember he single handadly won us the champions league and the fa cup he also guarantees something special when hes on the pitch can reina score a thunder bolt in injury time???

I'm not sure that Gerrard shoud just be changed as captain, as it might have a negative affect on him, although it may, like you said, take some pressure off him and let him just focus on his game, and I think Reina would be a great choice as a captain if we had to replace Gerrard, as the players look up to and respect him greatly, and he has a lot of passion for the club.

Last edited:
Not a bad choice to be honest for Benitez.Yeah,Reina could captain Liverpool...at least once.

Away from N'gog now please!
When it was taken from Hyypia,he played better than he ever did as captain.

Yeah but if you think N'Gog doing 1 sill dive ruins the game maybe you should be having a go at Ronaldo

I beleive N'Gog is a good player needs improvement which will come down the line while at liverpool mite have to go on loan if he dont get the first team football he needs to improve.

Yeah Ronaldo had his time at diving at his early caree days but he did end up picking up his game to improve and improve to become one of if not the best ( in some peoples eyes) in the world.

Bias confusion?
"Lucas for PFA award"
I think it's you who needs to clear up your bias confusion.

I'm not actually being serious mate, it's just a sarcastic comment directed to those who think he is utter tripe

Reina as Cpt., no way man he is not good enough and he is a goalkeeper. The range to the players (Keeper to field players) is too long on the field in my opinon. Only one mann as Cpt. its Gerrard. He is down now, but he will come back, when the new manager arrives, soon I hope.

He's not good enough?!,i;m curious to know who you support Tbh,and were you live,(not in the violent way :p)I've never thought that Gerrard iis the type of player who communicates and lifts players.

Back