Reina ready to win golden glove

Ride The Walrus

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
Just seen this on the Liverpool forum that if Reina shuts out Hull today, he will win it for the 4th time in 5 years. Yet, he's never been nominated the GK of the year.

Why will he win it?
Has he conceded the least goals in the league?..
What do you win it for?..

It's the most clean sheets. Fully deserved as if there's one person doing well on the pitch for Liverpool it's Pepe.

Liverpool's best player this season, easily. Arguably our most consistent for the last 4/5 years. A top keeper with a brilliant attitude.

i agree, but i think the likes of friedel, schwarzer and given are much better than him, but if hes kept the most cleen sheets, he obviously deserves it

Fair enough, he must deserve it then.

personally - hasn't Van der Sar been the best goalie this season ?

i actually dont think so, if you look at the defensive records of teams like fulham and villa who are not playing behind the quality of vidic and evans, then you will see they have been better

The 4th time in 5 season's.

And people still think he's ****. oO)

Yep, a massively underrated keeper.

I still think he's the best in the Premiership.

It's the amount of clean sheets, not the best goaly. Also, i don't think so. Van Der Saar is over-rated IMO, he flaps at crosses, and it's his defense making him look so good.

Reina is brilliant. I don't think anyone truly believes he's "****", Danny.

Anyone would love to have him in their team. Casillas must be a **** of a keeper to keep him out of the Spain side

Back