Reina ready to win golden glove

Reina for me is only beaten by Given and Jaaskelainen although Jussi has had an off season. VDS I don't think has ever been that amazing and Cech hasn't been the same keeper since the head injury. Schwarzer, I would place just behind Reina

Reina > Given > Gomes

That's my podium of goalkeeper awesomeness.

I wouldn't say under-rated. Just seems to get overlooked.

Yeah fair enough. People go on about the elite Premier League keepers, Schwarzer, Given, Hart, Jaaskalainen and Van Der Sar are all apparently the dogs bollocks. Reina hardly gets mentioned.

I heard it should have been Mike Pollitt?

didnt cech also win this ??

Yes, he did, in 2004-05. Back then, of course, he was the best keeper in the world.

Fully deserved Pepe, best keeper in the Premiership. Liverpool are fortunate to at least have a rock at the back like him.

Yes, he did, in 2004-05. Back then, of course, he was the best keeper in the world.

Fully deserved Pepe, best keeper in the Premiership. Liverpool are fortunate to at least have a rock at the back like him.

i mean this season i heard he won it it said it after we won against wigan im confused

Yeah.

Joint award for Cech & Reina this season.

i hate liverpool with a passion but reina is a world class keeper.

Anyone would love to have him in their team. Casillas must be a **** of a keeper to keep him out of the Spain side

He is of course, but it would be a brave manager who dropped him even if he was really out of form. Kind of like Real Madrid manager choosing to drop Raul or something... ;)

yer was joint award this season, well done to both, sensational keepers.

sorry to bring up a old post but reina didnt win golden glove their is no shaired award. cech won it outright of having a better ratio of clean sheets to games played.

Should shut up a few Cech critics now. He's gradually getting back to his best.

Should shut up a few Cech critics now. He's gradually getting back to his best.

yer i was listening to the chelsea fancast podcast and they touched on a point that since he come back from his injury this season away at inter he seemed to be back to his best, touch wood the old cech is back. im not slating reina liverpool fans i actually love reina(untill he plays against us).

Back