Reinstalling windows xp(keeping game progess help)

Djetou

Reaction score
My computer is running so slow and maybe full of bugs so i need to reinstall windows from scratch. The problem is i am in my 7th season of football manager 2009.

Is there anyway i can reinstall windows but keep hold of my current game data when i reinstall football manager back onto my computer?

Thanks

It should just be a case of copying the game save onto a disc, doing your reinstall and then copy the game save from the disc back to the hard drive

or put it on a usb drive, or an external hard drive will work to

Ive reinstalled my windows and also football manager.

I have copied all my game data files over but my old game progess is not showing up, the load game menu is just empty.

I can't seem to work out why i cant find my old game progress..what file is your game progression stored in?

in the football manager 2009 file, a file called games

in the football manager 2009 file, a file called games

cheers, ive looked but cant seem to find that file.

Is it there when you go into football manager 2009 file or do you have to enter one of the other files within football manager 2009.

I have no idea why the game data isnt there, as i saved everything onto an external hard drive and when i reinstalled football manager i put all my old files back again (so nothing should be missing)...