Rejecting Transfers

dewsbop

Reaction score
Has anyone ever notice a difference in the return bids if you give a reason for rejecting an offer.

I very rarely give a reason for rejecting a bid but was just wondering if it would make a difference if i do????

it can sometimes help giving a reasons, when rejecting a bid from a club u know have vast amounts of money to spend on players, i always give reason offer isnt good enough. usually they come back with a better offer.
i wudnt personally do it to a transfer listed player if they offer meets the valuation. hope that helps. can really only answer on previous experiance. :)

Never say indispensible to the club cos they may never come back, i told chelsea when they offered 9mill for demichellis that the offer weren't good enough, they came back with £19mill but barca beat them to it with a bid of £21mill so it looks like turning down an offer from one club attracts others to make a bid

don't reject them if you want to keep the player, just negotiate it and put the value to 100m.
That way the club withdraw there offer and the player is not ****** off with you for rejecting him a chance to move to another club

sometimes if i negotiate to big amounts to just put them off i get my player being unhappy to stop me just whackin it to 100m but not all the time so be careful thats all!