Relationships With AI Managers Are Strange.....

Kerguelen

Reaction score
Am I the only one who finds relationships with AI managers very weird.

I see managers who I have no affiliation with, never played against, never spoken about have 'fairly poor opinions of me'.

I have had AI managers who's opinions of me were 'feels you could become friends' change to 'fairly poor opinion of me' for the most ridiculous things, e.g, I've rejected a bid for one of my players or sometimes their opinion of me will change and become poor when I beat their team.

On the rare occasions I've praised an AI manager, their opinion always changes to poor :S

I've also had managers of rival clubs slag me off like there is no tomorrow, and as soon as they move to a club which is not a rival they want to be friends :S

I just feel the whole personalities of AI managers is a bit messed up and needs work done to it. Surely i'm not the only one who thinks this??

Relations with AI managers aren't the single thing messed up in this game. How about relations with players? After a winning difficult match, I bragged one of my striker because he scored twice, he was declared The Man of the Match with an average rating of 8.9. He told me that he believe wasn't so good.

Relations with AI managers aren't the single thing messed up in this game. How about relations with players? After a winning difficult match, I bragged one of my striker because he scored twice, he was declared The Man of the Match with an average rating of 8.9. He told me that he believe wasn't so good.

I agree, player relationships also need to be sorted out as well. I've had the same sort of thing happen before.

I think the whole in-game relations need to be looked at and sorted out.