dewsbop

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone had managed to get a relationship past "feels the two of you could become good friends".

I constantly paradise certain managers in an attempt to get better deals for certain older players and regens but have never seen the relationship status go any further than that. If you do strike a good relationship with managers can you infect get better deals? I know you could on previous FMs but not sure about this one.

How long have you been praising managers? On Fm12, it'd take 3,4,5 seasons of constant praise for a manager to become friends.

Also, make sure yr not just praising them in a press conference before and after a game.

What i did was, say, David Moyes at Everton. If they had a good couple games or a big win or a good league finish. I'd 'talk to press' and say how 'everton can be proud of their manager' 'he's one of my favourite personal' or whatever blah blah.

It takes time but make the most of any oppertunity to brown nose them ;)

I talk smack to all the other managers and refuse to sell players to other EPL teams...I only have one brit on my Crystal Palace senior squad...Pep Guardolia hates my *** the most, I'm his #1 enemy.