Reaction score
I'm currently half way through my 1st season at Gateshead and my pitch is becoming a mess, my form has dipped ever since media and opposition managers started commenting on it. Not sure if its the pitch or a bit of a dip in form although I'm still getting results away fro home.

Does anyone know how long and how much relaying the pitch will take and cost??

I don't know the cost, what I know is that in FM10 in a Burgos save I got the request rejected the first time I made it and that when they finally accepted the relay happens around the start of every preseason, with no way to stop it.

Im also doing Gateshead and had the same issue, won the league on 112 points first season 157 GF 66 GA and for a while my away form was better than my home form. The pitch is a right mess. try and get the board to agree to relay in your 1st season as they will do the 'relay' in the off season.

I stupidly left it too late so now im waiting til the end of the second season for it to be relayed which may cost me promotion as my record in league 2 is
Home: Played 16 Won 8 Drawn 1 Lost 7 GF 27 GA 27 (16th)
Away Played 17 Won 9 Drawn 2 Lost 6 GF 44 GA 25 (1st).

Obviously the pitch isn't solely to blame but its weird that a newly promoted team would be top of the away form table. Either way im 4 points off an automatic promotion spot in 6th with 13 to go, so fingers crossed i will be getting a new pitch ahead of a league 1 campaign :p

Definitely get that board request in asap though! say its causing you injuries it worked for me :)

Im also doing Gateshead and had the same issue, won the league on 112 points first season 157 GF 66 GA and for a while my away form was better than my home form. The pitch is a right mess. try and get the board to agree to relay in your 1st season as they will do the 'relay' in the off season.

I stupidly left it too late so now im waiting til the end of the second season for it to be relayed which may cost me promotion as my record in league 2 is
Home: Played 16 Won 8 Drawn 1 Lost 7 GF 27 GA 27 (16th)
Away Played 17 Won 9 Drawn 2 Lost 6 GF 44 GA 25 (1st).

Obviously the pitch isn't solely to blame but its weird that a newly promoted team would be top of the away form table. Either way im 4 points off an automatic promotion spot in 6th with 13 to go, so fingers crossed i will be getting a new pitch ahead of a league 1 campaign :p

Definitely get that board request in asap though! say its causing you injuries it worked for me :)

Its crazy, relayed pitch before pre-season and just turned into December and its already ranked "terrible" think the groundsman needs to pull his finger out n get it sorted.

Good luck with ur save.