Relaying the Pitch

BrianGabriel

Reaction score
I've asked my board for the last two seasons to relay the pitch, as the conditions have gradually got worse in that time. They have kept saying 'No' as they don't think it's that bad. When even on my club information screen it says pitch conditions are poor. Now because of this, I'm starting to get too many draws at home and injuries when before hand my team was doing fantastic.

Has anyone else had this problem with the board? I mean i've asked them, during the off-season, during the season, whenever I could and clearly it needs to be relayed and they aren't doing it.

I've asked my board for the last two seasons to relay the pitch, as the conditions have gradually got worse in that time. They have kept saying 'No' as they don't think it's that bad. When even on my club information screen it says pitch conditions are poor. Now because of this, I'm starting to get too many draws at home and injuries when before hand my team was doing fantastic.

Has anyone else had this problem with the board? I mean i've asked them, during the off-season, during the season, whenever I could and clearly it needs to be relayed and they aren't doing it.

Never had it before but looks like if your results are really suffering from it its time to get a ultimatum

Never had it before but looks like if your results are really suffering from it its time to get a ultimatum

Wouldn't make any difference for the current season - I've never had a pitch relaid midseason yet...

Don't get the option for an ultimation when I asked for a Relaying of the pitch. Conditions are currently poor, but I've adjusted my tactics slightly so I can get my team to perform on the pitch. My team is starting to perform better, but I wish the board wouldn't be so stupid at times as I've asked for the last two seasons so this doesn't happen. Relaying the pitch addition needs a tweak.

My pitch to is in terrible condition and a few games have been postponed because of waterlogging