Reaction score
hey, does anyone know how to release all players on fm10? or even better if there is a file on here that its already done on. i remember downloading one for fm9 but ive not found one for 10

help would be much appreciated

What could be easier is to untick the "Use Real Players" option when starting a new game?

What could be easier is to untick the "Use Real Players" option when starting a new game?

this doesn't release players from clubs this recreates all players at all clubs so that you have an entirely fictional world of players

whilst i agree it isn't difficult to untick the use real players box, it wont have the desired effect

yeh, its the free agents one, ive had a look about on here but had no luck, i am irish though so ive probably passed it a few times

Tiraths has done one, I shall find the link.

*Edit* can't find the link, but PM him and he may be able to help.

Last edited:
yup, ive tried both of these but the one dunc meant doesnt work and the one you found doesnt have a download link :-(

yup, ive tried both of these but the one dunc meant doesnt work and the one you found doesnt have a download link :-(

one i found does have a link, in green halfway down the op

where it says free agents db in green, takes you to neoseeker page which has free agents db(version5) in blue - that takes you to where to download

Last edited:
`you can do it with the RTE but not sure if its possible with the normal editor

I'd assume it isnt much of a challenge though since CPU managers suck at making signings :(

if your using the Real time editor there is a button called mass edit. you filter in the players you want to be affected and change the contract to expired. i rememebr someone said it here before. ive never actually done it myself before. ill try it later when i head home so i can give you more detailed instructions. if you give it a go let me know if it works.