[RELEASED] 0wls v1.0 (Sheffeld Wednesday Skin)

Dazzy

Reaction score
[RELEASED] 0wls (Sheffeld Wednesday Skin)[UPDATED V1.1]

0wls V1.1(Sheffield Wednesday) Skin FM11
UPDATED TO V1.1 - 20/2/11 (H)

features:

** 6 diffrent easy changable wednesday backgrounds with the background selector button on the menu bar

** an extra continue button on the footer

** blue and white wednesday colour theme throughout

** wednesday theme SITV vidi printer box

** FM10 home screen

** A simple lay out main menu with a link button to the Sheffield Wednesday Official web site

Credits:

obviously myself for creating this skin (H)

Tom Dixon for the use of his drop down menu boxes from his well known Stelko X1 skin (H)

Radestock (SI forum moderator) for creating the workings of the background mod used in my skin (H)

V1.1 UPDATES AND FIXES LIST ON THE DOWNLOAD PAGE

DOWNLOAD LINK >>
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4461

Last edited:
Really nice, carefully thought out skin mate - like it. Can I ask where the colour settings are for the font on the main start screen? I am working on a Liverpool skin at the mo and I can't change it from the normal blue (a pain for a reds fan :) Cheers

ii avidly hate sheff wed but i gotta say this is a nice skin well done , however im not downloading it :p

thanks guys :) ronmaiden there in the 'intro xml' in screens, you can use the resource archiver to extract the screens fmf file from the data files ;)

when you do edit the intro xml it will need to go in a folder called screens not the panels folder,just create the screens folder in along side the panels,graphics and settings folders

Last edited:
thanks guys :) ronmaiden there in the 'intro xml' in screens, you can use the resource archiver to extract the screens fmf file from the data files ;)

when you do edit the intro xml it will need to go in a folder called screens not the panels folder,just create the screens folder in along side the panels,graphics and settings folders

I'm now going to throw a spanner in the works and ask if you know of a Mac OS X alternative? :)

umm im clueless on macs,never tried one and probably wont sorry mate :(

good skin only problem i got is players attributes couolr blue its hard to read

looks nice even if it is a certain team from south yorkshire (6) nice work mate..

Looks pretty good, shame there isn't anyone to do a Derby one really.

thanks guys for the comments :)

cragswfc >> radestock on the SI forum has replied with the answer i would of gave with a link on how to change the attribute colours,me personally find them ok

btw: im currently doing a man utd version of this skin it will be out very shortly,only doing it as my dad is a massive fan and i use to be along time again in the era of cantona

has now been updated to v1.1 changes list on download page :)