[RELEASED] Catalan Magicians (Barca skin)

Dazzy

Reaction score
Catalan Magicians (Barca Skin) FM11

A quality skin for a quality team! Say no more ;)

well apart from it has some features like:

quick in game selection of 6 backgrounds through button on menubar

full use of backgrounds with transparent coloured title bar and footer

FM10 home screen

created totally by myself with an extra credit for Radestock (si forum) for creating the workings of the background mod (H)

Enjoy! :)

DOWNLOAD LINK >> http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4515

Last edited:
thanks,yeah i put alot of time and effort into this,kinda fallen for them myself especially after seeing them play against arsenal,passing was amazing (H)

really nice, well thought out skin Dazzy - did it take you long? I am working on a Real Madrid skin at the mo (might need to pick your brains on it as havnig issues with the footer bar at the mo - if that's OK?)

that is the best main page ever :)

really nice ! well done

really nice, well thought out skin Dazzy - did it take you long? I am working on a Real Madrid skin at the mo (might need to pick your brains on it as havnig issues with the footer bar at the mo - if that's OK?)

thanks mate,took bout 2 weeks just under,had redo a few things last couple a days but put alot of hours in lots of late nights,went to town abit on this one alot better than my previous 2,yeah its fine ask away lol,pm me with yours queerys :D

thanks Calum :)

FEEDBACK AND POSSIBLE IMPROVEMENT SUGGESTIONS APRECIATED,or any problems encountered :)

Last edited: