[Released] Foss' Football Manager 2011 Summer Update

i would agree with putting the newest version in the OP, i found it quite easily myself but it could put others off and making it easier to find should see more users and a higher number of constructive suggestions being made due to the increase of users of your updates, keep up the good work

Seriously, mate, I downloaded the lastest update few pages back and it hadn't all the transfers done in Premier League... :/
Which Premier League are we talking about? Because I'm assuming you're talking about the English one here.
And that is definitely done.

Which Premier League are we talking about? Because I'm assuming you're talking about the English one here.
And that is definitely done.
Obviously the English Premier League, I found some transfers like N'Zogbia, Downing etc undone. :/

I think, you should make Sebastian Coates(Nacional) competent fullback, and Sílvio(Atlético Madrid) competent right midfielder.

i know its not a priority at the moment but the lower leagues in England need looking at in more detail for the next update if that's possible.

i know its not a priority at the moment but the lower leagues in England need looking at in more detail for the next update if that's possible.
If it's not a priority, then why should it be a priority for the next release?

note that my post says if that's possible. plus I don't know when your next release is, could be tomorrow, could be next month so that's why I said about the next update.

Seriously, mate, I downloaded the lastest update few pages back and it hadn't all the transfers done in Premier League... :/

Because that update was released before those transfers were done?

Finished updating the Hungarian and Romanian league, the Polish league is now half finished as well.

Not sure as Downing transfer was made a bit ago, but nevermind.

When Foss released his last update, the Downing deal hadn't been done. So I suggest you stop going around moaning at people who put in a extreme amount of hard work to give us the best playing experience..

If you think you can do better why don't you create your own DB, and see how hard it is.