[Released] Red Devils (Man Utd Skin) [UPDATED v1.1]

Dazzy

Reaction score
[RELEASED] Red Devils (Man Utd Skin)

Red Devils v1.2 (Man Utd) Skin FM11
UPDATED TO V1.1 - 7/2/11
UPDATED TO V1.2 - 20/2/11

features:

** 6 diffrent easy changable United backgrounds with the background selector button on the menu bar

** an extra continue button on the footer

** red and white Utd colour theme throughout

** Man Utd theme SITV vidi printer box

** FM10 home screen

** A simple lay out main menu with a link button to the Man Utd Official web site

Credits:

Myself for creating the skin

Radestock (SI forum Mod) for the workings of the background mod used

Tom Dixon for use of the dropdown menu boxes from his well known skin Stelko X1

Mr Zeebusser (Singular rv) for the text colours (apart from prof att)

Installation instructuctions on the download page

DOWNLOAD LINK >> http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4460

V1.2 UPDATE FIXES AND ADDINS ON DOWNLOAD LINK PAGE :)

Last edited:
Interested in this, but can you post some screenies so we can have an idea of what it looks like prior to downloading?

now been updated to 1.1 with better improvements (H)

oops sorry mate i forgot to put the download link in,ill do it now,its in the downloads section of this site aswell

thanks for the skin its brilliant, but is there any way i can add the stat graph back on the player screen? i'm not fond of the player screen without it

A Russell92.......... simple m8 just navigate to user documents/si/fm11/skins/red devils/panels then delete the "player profile personal details" xml, reload the game and the analyser polygon will be back in place of the logo :)

NOTICE TO ALL: ive recoloured the old dialog box as the new rounded one sometimes the hints and tips txt would sneak out of the box due to it being too rounded at the bottom,just re download to get this update