(RELEASED) Sky Sports Skin for FM14 (Credit to Johnakos)

Reaction score
Cracking skin by Johnakos, I know there was always people asking for one in the previous versions. Not seen it on here, so thought I would post you the link. Screenshots are also viewable in the link below before you download it.

Credit to Johnakos, his skin not mine. Just simply sharing it along for everyone to see/use!

mPatchakias: BLUE SKY SKIN BY JOHNAKOS FOR FOOTBALL MANAGER 2014

Last edited:
It's a pretty cool skin overall, but there are a few changes that could be made that would improve it big time. For instance, when you're setting individual instructions for players, their attributes aren't displayed on that screen like they are on the original FM one. Also, when you're doing contract negotiations, it's hard to distinguish between parts of the contract that you can offer, and parts you can't. Like, if you can't offer the wage they're requesting, the colour scheme makes it hard to tell. Finally, a different colour for the inbox would be nice. The light blue or whatever it is is barely visible against the backdrop.

I totally agree. I tried this skin and had almost the same impression about it..

Looks great well done. You should try a BBC skin people are always asking for that this guy did one for FM 2010 but I think he didn't quite finish it
Here is an example of prev BBC Skins
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads/untitled-5_tdy.pngBBC Sport 2010 Skin - Downloads - Football Manager 2014 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

09BBC Sport Skin - Downloads - Football Manager 2014 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

Def the two best skins SKY and BBC it would be cool to see a newspaper type skin like the Guardian or something dam I need to start working out how to do skins.