Relegation From Blue Square.

Have you ever been relegated on Football Manager and kept your job?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Got Cambridge promoted BSP to L2 to L1. Relegated from League 1 but kept my job. (H)

I think if you get promoted and you weren't expected to, say like you were expected a mid table finish and you finished 1st or 2nd, then if you came straight back down you'd probably keep your job as you succeeded expectations the first season :)

I got relegated with AFC Wimbledon last season and kept my job, but this was due to the fact we were expected to go down and finish bottom and expectation was to build fo next season really. Ended up finishing 18th and currently expected to bounce straight back :)

Even though I haven't been relegated (at all) - you will tend to be sacked before you can get close to dropping out of active leagues.

got huddersfield to the prem then straight back down to league 1 and kept my job

my first go I was in position to be relegated from the BSS and was sacked. I also lost to a non league/conf. side for the FA trophy qualifications and that ****** the board off too.

On FM08, Got west brom promoted, then 2 season later relegated, kept the job

Do you get sacked if you add a new manager to an already relegated BSS team with one game left?