Resource icon

RELENTLESS 4-4-2 BY RDF | 4-4-2 TACTIC GUIDE AND TUTORIAL

go on fmarena and get it tested pal. we know your tactics are dodgy

why does it need to be tested? not everybody wants to create tactics to beat a testing league. Maybe there's another purpose behind tactics other than winning every game? Please, just read the description before you even comment. It literally says "4-4-2 TACTIC GUIDE AND TUTORIAL" in the title. Did you even read that?

The tactic is from a "how to create a 442" video, built around Burnley. It's designed specifically for their players. Another reason it's not likely to do well in the arena test is because of TWEAKS! Like the video says, YOU HAVE TO MAKE TWEAKS! Not everyone is looking for a plug n play. I share my plug n plays with TFF's Hot Tub, this isn't one. People like you annoy me assume people share tactics to beat every record and to beat testing leagues. The video is to help others create tactics for their team. Not for it to be number 1 in a testing league.

If you have issues with my tactics, ignore them and avoid them. It's that simple.

Last edited:
His tactics are amazing, they are actually REALISTIC !!! unlike all the others that use corner exploits and have defenders scoring 20+ goals per season... who wants to play a game like that !?

btw RDF am using your Julian Nagelsmann tactic on Arsenal as season 2 and it's amazing, 20games+ unbeatean !! Plays beautiful football, attackers/wingers scoring. Pure joy to watch it :)
arsenal.png

Last edited:
His tactics are amazing, they are actually REALISTIC !!! unlike all the others that use corner exploits and have defenders scoring 20+ goals per season... who wants to play a game like that !?

btw RDF am using your Julian Nagelsmann tactic on Arsenal as season 2 and it's amazing, 20games+ unbeatean !! Plays beautiful football, attackers/wingers scoring. Pure joy to watch it :)View attachment 567726
with his FM21 tactic?

that one

Man, I am using that tactic right now. It is FM22, it writes in the title of tactic FM22 so yea tactic is made for this years fm I don't understand you... Download it and try it.. I am just saying I love it because it is realistic unlike other tactics that rely on corners exploit

Been using this tactic on my underdog save and its amazing,

1637529903034.png

1637529927988.png

1637530004588.png

Man, I am using that tactic right now. It is FM22, it writes in the title of tactic FM22 so yea tactic is made for this years fm I don't understand you... Download it and try it.. I am just saying I love it because it is realistic unlike other tactics that rely on corners exploit
It was made for beta and as most of the time beta tactics don't work on the original game that's why I asked

Love the how to tactic videos, which help give me ideas when building a tactic, also I have used a lot of the RDF tactics over time, either as the finished product or to help me develop a tactic I will use

If you want tactic that will win every game and play ugly football why do you even bother playing this game... that's like playing GTA and using all the cheat codes.. RDF tactics play beautiful football if u are watching it in 3D you can actually see it :)

Not all tactic creators trying to break the game.
Not all players - users create a tactic for test leagues.
If this, not working for you; then stop looking and comment in this thread.

Your actions here is very TFF-ish; like he was doing in FM-Base via alt-accounts in previous years.

This an end from me here @Liam and I don't want to say further things (which you know the story very well with the scumbag).

Best
FCC

Last edited by a moderator:
You create tactics for a different purpose. If you watch my videos, especially recent ones, there more about helping people understand real life tactics and how I put them in game. NOT for the best FM22 tactic to be tested in testing leagues. Like I said before, I will upload my tactics to testing league if that's what I want to do. I'm telling people how to tweak the tactic I upload, therefore, NOT A PLUG N PLAY. So it does NOT surprise my tactics do not finish 1st in testing leagues.

If you checked, that tactic is a tweak of mine that's on TFF's Hot Tub, it's not my tactic. Half the instructions have changed, so the test wasn't with my tactic. It was with a tweak.

I don't think you understand the nature of YouTube. Titles are VERY important to get people to watch. Fortunately, this is a my full-time work so people watching my videos are important. If a tactic says invincible, that's exactly what it was when it was tested, meaning we didn't lose a game so where is the lie?

My titles aren't actually clickbait as the tactic does what it says in the title. But also, my videos are tactical analysis not just FM videos. Many people watch my videos, not just FM players so again, titles are VERY important. If i put "David Moyes Masterclass", that means his tactical ideas are masterclass (because it's a tactical analysis)

What endastory does is none of my concern. But his viewers are the same, they understand why and still watch his videos, they enjoy his videos. Only people like you like to moan about it - you can simply ignore the videos if they are not for you.

People like to moan and complain about everything and I'm at peace with that now. I can't please everyone. But there's people, like you Metsl7, who put VERY little effort in understanding. Because you don't want to understand and learn, you just want to be right. I make videos for people to learn and enjoy, and reading my feedback plus the channel is growing, 95% of people actually understand the videos.

Last edited by a moderator:
You create tactics for a different purpose. If you watch my videos, especially recent ones, there more about helping people understand real life tactics and how I put them in game. NOT for the best FM22 tactic to be tested in testing leagues. Like I said before, I will upload my tactics to testing league if that's what I want to do. I'm telling people how to tweak the tactic I upload, therefore, NOT A PLUG N PLAY. So it does NOT surprise my tactics do not finish 1st in testing leagues.

If you checked, that tactic is a tweak of mine that's on TFF's Hot Tub, it's not my tactic. Half the instructions have changed, so the test wasn't with my tactic. It was with a tweak.

I don't think you understand the nature of YouTube. Titles are VERY important to get people to watch. Fortunately, this is a my full-time work so people watching my videos are important. If a tactic says invincible, that's exactly what it was when it was tested, meaning we didn't lose a game so where is the lie?

My titles aren't actually clickbait as the tactic does what it says in the title. But also, my videos are tactical analysis not just FM videos. Many people watch my videos, not just FM players so again, titles are VERY important. If i put "David Moyes Masterclass", that means his tactical ideas are masterclass (because it's a tactical analysis)

What endastory does is none of my concern. But his viewers are the same, they understand why and still watch his videos, they enjoy his videos. Only people like you like to moan about it - you can simply ignore the videos if they are not for you.

People like to moan and complain about everything and I'm at peace with that now. I can't please everyone. But there's people, like you Metsl7, who put VERY little effort in understanding. Because you don't want to understand and learn, you just want to be right. I make videos for people to learn and enjoy, and reading my feedback plus the channel is growing, 95% of people actually understand the videos.

This is why I like the RDF series, the tactic may not end up being for me, but the instructions help me form an idea of how to get my team to play the way I want, thus giving me more knowledge to use in my games, generally I ignore any titles anyway so a tactic can be called, super awesome tactic, I am looking for the shape, the instructions etc, rather than be hooked in b a shiny claim of possible invincibility, RDF keep doing what you are doing, it makes my management journey far more enjoyable

go on fmarena and get it tested pal. we know your tactics are dodgy
IMHO, that fmarena test results are misleading. Most of it's top 10 tactics are with very attacking mentality which does not work with underdog team yet it score the highest points with their so called underdog test team.