callamity

Reaction score
View attachment 291880

Screenie of Remi two seasons in, played him sparingly, roughly 20 games for the past 2 years. Hoping his technical and mental atributes jump up over the next season or two to match those physicals.

Wow he gets good. I'd put him on individual training to improve his Tackling and Marking.

Aye he's on tackling atm, got doria as his wee partner for the future :)

The guy really didn't develop for me in my Newcastle save even though his match ratings were ok so I sold him to Bolton for £6.5m with a 50% sell on clause. He has been called up a few times for England but has yet to play for them.

View attachment 292149

The guy really didn't develop for me in my Newcastle save even though his match ratings were ok so I sold him to Bolton for £6.5m with a 50% sell on clause. He has been called up a few times for England but has yet to play for them.

View attachment 292149

i find he doesn't develop that well he becomes physically a beast but only average technical ability and mentaly less than average

Good defensive stats but his passing is poor which prevents you playing from the back. Looks a good mid table prem player though.