Removal Of Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarky.

Theo <3
Reaction score
I just came online and realised Max and Frankie have been removed or have given up there roles as mods. I highly doubt they both gave them up so I just wish to ask why they have both been removed as I feel they were both very active and made Fm Base a more spam free place. I know of many reasons of why Max has not been active recently as we talk on msn. I know his Grandad recently passed away but he decided not too mention it to anyone as he didn't want the sympathy vote. Max and Frankie close a huge amount of threads and in my eyes the most. I feel them being removed as mods is a bad choice and It will be very tough to replace them. I know I could of PM'ed an Admin but I want to express my views with the whole Fm community, because Im sure many will agree with me.

I think i accidently delted my last thread.

Max wasn't as active anymore, dunno about Frankie, perhaps the same.

To be fair, I think it is down to Sean and the other admins on what happens within the structure of the staff.

Us members don't know the goings on in the back grounds and they might have valid reasoning for letting go some of the mods.

they are still legends of fm base no matter if they are mods or not :D

not really our place to ask to be fair. Most discussions of this calibre tend to fall of the tracks relatively quick and end up in silly threads of n00bism and failure of epic proportions.

If they are no longer moderators, so be it. They either were removed by forced or stepped down.. If they are willing to talk about it, fine.. that's their prerogative. But it is generally just a smile and nod affair until they state otherwise.

tbf, I hardly infracted/closed threads.

I also don't see what this thread is trying to achieve?

Is it to get them reinstated as mods?

or what?

I saw you close more then some of the other mods though, Dont see why you got let go. Be hard to replace you both

How do you know that tho? as a fact? that he closed more threads than other mods? You don't.

I also don't see what this thread is trying to achieve?

Is it to get them reinstated as mods?

or what?

Well in a way yes, Im sure if enough people feel they should be, they may realise it was a mistake

I don't get why recently they said that they needed more mods for the upcoming release of FM11 and then got rid of two? oO)

The reasons do not need to be made clear to the forum. If Frankie & Max wish to tell you why then they may do so.

If you re-open this thread or create a new one there will be consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.