removing champions league and europa league

domhuggy

Reaction score
How do you remove these competitions from being played. I thought i had done it by removing them from the competitions part of the database, but they are still there when starting a new game .
This is for part of a custom database editor bit that i am making .

did u tick the add editor data files box when loading up your database?

yea all my custom bit is loaded and working. I just have some clashes with the champions league and europa league teams that are also in my created leagues, and think it would be unfair to allow these teams to be in those comps and recieve the extra money.

dont know mate. you may have to reset the rules for each nation whose teams can qualify and remove the rule: ''1st-3rd in the league qualify for europe'' (or similar)

will be a big job though :S

The league i have created is all based in one european country, so after the first year, in theory, the teams should not all qualify for those competitions. ?

oh, yeah after the first year they wont qualify as long as that league you have made doesnt have any rules about euro qualification.

not sure what you can do about the first season though, i have never used it so i dont know the cababilities; but maybe FMRTE it to remo0ve teams from european competition and then save it. and then users can downlaod the game save from you as well as the custom DB

well, i dint put anything in about euro qualification , so that should be fine.
And yea that is another idea for when i have finished testing all of this.
Trying to make sure that my awards i have created are working ok.