Reaction score
Hey guys, I really badly want to remove the kits for Hereford United, the ones that come pre coded into the game, as I've changed their name and I want to be able to see the kits I made in the Editor. The main place I don't want to see them is here:

View attachment 447210

Also don't want to see them in the team of the week and stuff like that. Can anybody help me out?

Easy mate. You need to charge a pack o maybe just the 2D kits that you want. If you want I could send you the kits with the config...let me know. Cheers.

Easy mate. You need to charge a pack o maybe just the 2D kits that you want. If you want I could send you the kits with the config...let me know. Cheers.

Do you have the F.C United Of Manchester kits with a config I could just toss into my graphics folder?

Here mate: link FC United Home and Away current season, with Herford ID

Put this in: C:\Users\user\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\graphics\kits

Cheers

Here mate: link FC United Home and Away current season, with Herford ID

Put this in: C:\Users\user\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\graphics\kits

Cheers

I've got a blue kit from the internet that someone designed in a create your kit thread, how would I go about adding that in so it was my third kit?

Here's the kit

View attachment 436712

No problem. Actually I was looking for the third kit. :D