Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

Currently playing with RBL. This youngster seems to have something to him. Don't know where his top is going to be. I don't expect him to become wordclass, but certainly a very good Bundesliga-player. Certainly worth a buy, but it might be difficult getting him away from Red Bull, since they have a decent budget.

Let me know what you think!
View attachment 122487

Looks very decent at 17 mate, will have a scout when I get on the game next

Yes Im playing with RBL as well and noticed him.

However I disagree that it would be difficult to prize him away because:

1. RBL's reputation (has no correlation with the amazing quality of almost all their players and) is only "avoid relegation/avoid relegation fight" so its easy to find clubs with higher reputation to tempt him.

2. Weirdly, my (quite good) staff keep giving me advice not to offer him a new contract.

Having said that I have been offering him out of loan for 6 months now (currently late January 2017) but nobody shows any interest which is also weird.

I am giving him extra work on his quickness cos all his other attributes are pretty decent.

he was good in a number of my saves with RBL last FM, he had a PA anywhere from 145-157, scored a hat trick at the age of 18 in the first half in a CL group game against Real Madrid, had quite a few games like that and some pretty inconsistent ones but at the age of 18 it was to be expected but he was my leading scorer and he was only 18, had I kept my save going more than a few seasons probably wouldve been best goalscorer in game the way he was developing

anyways if you are managing RBL definitely keep an eye on him, HG talent hard to come around when you start up the game as RBL, at worst hes a viable squad option who can fill one of your HG slots in Europe, best case world class goalscorer

when I start up my RBL save I plan on signing Klose on a free and have him tutor Dadachov